Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33FCA8A09CD31A8BC39AB8204EE30AC4A99251BF

.... a new Krayt Dragon signet on his other pauldron?
5w7mfu.gif
Actually he really should do that, as it was probably his biggest kill, though I'd be pissed if that was a new figure:p
Yeah I think it'd be cool if he also adopted the krayt dragon emblem! Would make sense too since he was the one that directly (successfully) killed it.
I'd love to see it. Letting himself get swallowed into it's acid spewing maw, and blowing it up from the inside out, he certainly earned it!

If S3 starts with Bo saying we helped you complete your quest, in exchange you promised you'd join us to help take back Mandalor.
And he's like I have to make one stop first. As he tracks down what remains of his old clan and the Amorer(who hopefully survived).
While she's etching on the Kryat signet, he confesses he removed his helmet.
Causing her to exile him from the clan, he suggests, maybe there should be a new "way".
...which starts his new quest, to unify all Mandalorians.

Last edited:
This is probably one they will want a simultaneous release on. A lot of people would get impatient and import this instead of wait 3+ months.

I pre-ordered mine through BBTS, so I probably won't get mine until January or February. Still, nice to have him sooner than expected.

I pre-ordered mine through BBTS, so I probably won't get mine until January or February. Still, nice to have him sooner than expected.
Of the Online Retail stores, who usually gets them and ships out first, last?
What are the reasons for the differences?
Also does when you placed a pre-order always make a difference, or it's random?

Last edited:
If this is seriously coming out next week already, while the season one version is still in stock at Sideshow, then there’s basically no market for reselling a used/displayed season one non-deluxe version to free up space and funds for the season two version. Sucks to be me! 🤪

If this is seriously coming out next week already, while the season one version is still in stock at Sideshow, then there’s basically no market for reselling a used/displayed season one non-deluxe version to free up space and funds for the season two version. Sucks to be me! 🤪
Part it out and keep the bits you want. That’s what I did.

Unless this was massively under ordered, I can't imagine it'll actually get released. And even if it does it'll be like every other release and trickle in, maybe there's a couple pallets going to Sideshow, but people are still waiting months and months after 'release' of many figures. I POed at Timewalker so I probably won't see it for 6 months lol.

That's my FB Account. For some reason Facebook wouldn't let me use Patrol, so I added an L at the end
Thanks for clearing that up.

Crazy to think this figure is releasing this month when some are waiting 2 years for other figures. Maybe Mando is in the Book of Boba and they want to cash in on that appearance? Maybe a production decision? Guess I will need to decide sooner than later if I want Shiny Mando.

Last edited:
Considering the whole controversy regarding how/when this figure was put up for preorder I'm very surprised to see it release this far ahead of schedule. I sure hope they intend to also move up the Swoop Bike, it would be really annoying if they don't. I selfishly love to see this because I really want this version of Mando but this one is egregiously budging in line. Wasn't it about 8 years ago that Snowspeeder Luke was put up for preorder? My memory seems to be fading as I age waiting for it to drop.

33FCA8A09CD31A8BC39AB8204EE30AC4A99251BF

I'd love to see it. Letting himself get swallowed into it's acid spewing maw, and blowing it up from the inside out, he certainly earned it!

If S3 starts with Bo saying we helped you complete your quest, in exchange you promised you'd join us to help take back Mandalore.
And he's like I have to make one stop first. As he tracks down what remains of his old clan and the Amorer(who hopefully survived).
While she's etching on the Kryat signet, he confesses he removed his helmet.
Causing her to exile him from the clan, he suggests, maybe there should be a new "way".
...which starts his new quest, to unify all Mandalorians.

That could be a good plot for S3! I think, in my opinion, it is intended for the restoration of Mandalore, given Bo-Katan's prospects and how the Armorer spoke of the past ways.

Back