Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is interesting after this S3 and today’s episode we now know that the spear is gone and the saber is returned so I wonder if the armor will be changed

I don’t see it changing. And I hope not. Love Mandos unpainted Beskar. The one upgrade I could see is a new armor piece once Mandalore is theirs, Bo is queen and he’s his queens guard or somethin

looking at some photos, he looks very chrome in some scenes
0c092b50-b9da-11ed-bfff-761f12a6874f.cf.jpg

n55889GdrxnA35MXGvqmwn.jpg

x8kZhuFCtk7C4Qb3eRJEZT-1200-80.jpg

How long before I see custom commando backpack and two commando blasters…I feel as I’m typing there are already collectors making their 3D printings :LOL:

I can't believe how much this series has committed to the not removing helmets theme
It’s very odd indeed, especially now after the finale. Will they change the law/creed? Half the population won’t remove their helmet while the other half roams helmet free

It’s very odd indeed, especially now after the finale. Will they change the law/creed? Half the population won’t remove their helmet while the other half roams helmet free
I mean, we got that same thing here on Earth to a degree, so I don’t see it as totally implausible.

If anything, they can now take their helmets off, get in trouble, and take a quick dip in the living waters that are a whopping 5 minutes away.

As many problems as I had with season 3 of The Mandalorian, I give credit to the writers of the show that they didn't change Mando's look at all this season. Zero changes. They would sell a LOT more merchandise if his armor changed, especially drastically, during the season, but they didn't force that in just for that (or any other) motivation.

I'm sure Hot Toys will be able to put together a season 3 version that is SLIGHTLY different than this one (no spoilers here), but it will be very minimal changes.

As many problems as I had with season 3 of The Mandalorian, I give credit to the writers of the show that they didn't change Mando's look at all this season. Zero changes. They would sell a LOT more merchandise if his armor changed, especially drastically, during the season, but they didn't force that in just for that (or any other) motivation.

I'm sure Hot Toys will be able to put together a season 3 version that is SLIGHTLY different than this one (no spoilers here), but it will be very minimal changes.
They did give him a variety of different accessories to play with in that last episode which he could be easily repacked with; the white jet pack, hand cuffs, dual blasters, shield and baton etc.

3.75 and 6 inch figures of S3 finale Mando are a given. Hot Toys may even go nuts and do a two-pack with Mando + new accessories, no head sculpt and a Grogu riding IG-whatever number he is when he’s a remote-controlled pram.

For the most part it’s the same. I do think they changed his jumpsuit color to a more grey color and tweaked the shape of his shoulder armor though. They seem more form fitting, especially from the side.

I get the not removing helmets while on duty but do the Mandalorians really wear full costume on downtime at home?

Do they at least have a spare flight suit when one is in the wash?

They have to cut their own own hair?

Paz was revealed to have a son so even that activity is done helmets on? These questions keep me awake at night. :lol

I get the not removing helmets while on duty but do the Mandalorians really wear full costume on downtime at home?

Do they at least have a spare flight suit when one is in the wash?

They have to cut their own own hair?

It's not all Mandalorians; just the ones that live under certain codes like the Nevarro Tribe. Specifically the tenets of the Children of the Watch in their case, which was considered to be extreme by other Mandalorians.

The rule is that they are not allowed to remove their helmet in the presence of another living being. So they can remove their helmet to wash, cut their hair (themselves or a tiny hair cutting droid I guess), eat, do laundry, etc. if no one else is around.

Paz was revealed to have a son so even that activity is done helmets on? These questions keep me awake at night. :lol

We know the answer.

Xian.gif

Hope you get some sleep now. :lol

Back