Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WIP on mine. Dyed the suit brown and have sent the extra armor pieces I bought to a friend to see if they can make it more accurate, hence the missing bandolier/belt. I would have done the armor myself, but I'm not the best at painting. :lol

_MG_2848.jpg

Same here. Regular only for the time being. At 475 HKD, shipping fees from HK are hurting more and more with each new release.
Yep. I’m contemplating canceling my Blurrg from Kg and getting it elsewhere. Even with the cancellation fee it might be cheaper.

WIP on mine. Dyed the suit brown and have sent the extra armor pieces I bought to a friend to see if they can make it more accurate, hence the missing bandolier/belt. I would have done the armor myself, but I'm not the best at painting. :lol

View attachment 627539
what you mean less shiny chrome or just paint that resemble what off the show?

what you mean less shiny chrome or just paint that resemble what off the show?
I polished it with the Cape Cod cloth then found it to be far too shiny. I want to see what my friend can do with it, so I’m letting him experiment with the pieces. I have no idea what he’s going to do with it yet.

He’s a stickler for screen accuracy, so I imagine he’s going to do his best to achieve what we see in the show.

I polished it with the Cape Cod cloth then found it to be far too shiny. I want to see what my friend can do with it, so I’m letting him experiment with the pieces. I have no idea what he’s going to do with it yet.

He’s a stickler for screen accuracy, so I imagine he’s going to do his best to achieve what we see in the show.
Cool can't wait to see the result.

My least favorite part is the yellow weathering on the crotch of the flight suit lol... Might swap it out with the original flight suit or dye it if I pick him up.

My least favorite part is the yellow weathering on the crotch of the flight suit lol... Might swap it out with the original flight suit or dye it if I pick him up.
Would the cape cod method work on the yellow weathering too?

You mean the stomach pad. Lol I removed the weathering myself using hot water and a toothpick. It looks a bit more subtle then before.

The weathering is quite pronounced on mine. Do I need any particular cloth to polish after applying the cape cod treatment or will a regular microfiber one do the job?

Back