Hot Toys - TMS051/2 - Mandalorian and Grogu (Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I lied lol

904D2E8F-07E4-4080-B8A8-529F78F0B9D4.jpeg

D3F1EF75-4A4B-4BF4-8156-7BB07CD9CE75.jpeg

2276EE75-E26F-43F3-B893-961099F8D366.jpeg

E132EA21-8C5D-41A3-A551-7CDBC25656B5.jpeg

4AB15A34-131A-4B9F-8256-7BD606AC867B.jpeg

If anyone is after the Djarin sculpt and most of the accessories/stand that comes with the regular then please let me know as I won’t be needing them.

Just laughed a mouth full of coffee!☕🤪

Lol so true! A few times while on this forum I spat out a mouthful of my drink in laughter :lol You can always count on coming here and having a genuine good laugh! Note to self, don't drink & CFF :rotfl

Last edited:
I haven’t even had time to pose him I just threw it up on the shelf gave him the weapons bent the arms and ran out to my waiting wife in the car lol
I don’t miss that

This weekend will be dedicated to posing and dusting.
Yes. This is a time honored tradition in my house as well.

Btw

That’s not going to he his final resting place under Batman lol

I haven’t even had time to pose him I just threw it up on the shelf gave him the weapons bent the arms and ran out to my waiting wife in the car lol

This weekend will be dedicated to posing and dusting.

I should hope so - you didn’t even bother with the little guy lol.

You guys are giving me PTSD flashbacks to when diecast Robocop shipped as bright white chrome instead of the deeper tones shown in the prototype :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad you guys are happy with him now after modifications but I don't know that I would be satisfied if he looked that bright out of the box.

Don't get me wrong, if it's in natural light or theres a light shined on it directly in low light, it looks more flat than shiny, it reacts more to how it looks in the show, but it does pick up more reflecion under an LED light. I just don't see any point in the show where the suit looks that... bad? The Hot Toys weathering makes it look more like old, pitted medievil armour than what it's meant to represent.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong, if it's in natural light or theres a light shined on it directly in low light, it looks more flat than shiny, it reacts more to how it looks in the show, but it does pick up more reflecion under an LED light. I just don't see any point in the show where the suit looks that... bad? The Hot Toys weathering makes it look more like old, pitted medievil armour than what it's meant to represent.
The pitted grime Hot Toys did is definitely not show-accurate, you’re right about that. But big picture, if I squint my eyes I think the tone of the armor looks more like the show in photos of the figure unmodified because the grime takes the edge off the shine.

But as you said, lighting makes a huge difference too.

Back