1/6 Hot Toys - TMS047 - Star Wars The Mandalorian - Artillery Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...indiscriminate and wasteful .... In a universe of intelligent machines a target-seeking missile would seem to be more appropriate.

This is very true. Silly Star Wars.

But more than that, I hate the yellow duckbill (Disney) coloring. These soldiers work from fixed positions so the last thing they want is to be wearing loud colors.

Its funny that you think them reissuing a figure is them being greedy, but them slapping some coloured lines on a trooper and selling it is totally fine.

If you can't see the difference between this a different figure with different accessories and color and a straight up reissue by hot toys I won't waste my time.

If you can't see the difference between this a different figure with different accessories and color and a straight up reissue by hot toys I won't waste my time.

Hardly a different figure, its a repainted stormtrooper with a backpack and a plastic tube. They even included trigger hands when doesnt even have a blaster. Lazy.

Hardly a different figure, its a repainted stormtrooper with a backpack and a plastic tube. They even included trigger hands when doesnt even have a blaster. Lazy.

I agree it's a totally lazy release. Look at all the similar comments on FB. So many more important figures to be made.

Maybe Malgus just likes Ketchup and Mustard ??

If I was collecting "all" troopers, I would be forced to pick up this Mustard-Trooper. But fortunately, I don't and won't.*

*watch this one sell out and demand crazy pesos on the secondary market...

In fact blaster bolts seem to be slower than many bullets. So, regarding trooper combat, SW universe seem to be behind current earth technology.

The fact is the toxic old fans only nit pick the new star wars media. The ot according to them is perfection so never gets the same nit picking view. They can't criticize blaster bolts because that would mean attacking the ot also.

If I was collecting "all" troopers, I would be forced to pick up this Mustard-Trooper. But fortunately, I don't and won't.*

*watch this one sell out and demand crazy pesos on the secondary market...

Best to stay away from this one for sure. Just not worth it.

*Coco immediately orders ten Mustards then waves his cash loaded fists in front of F&F with delight as secondary market prices soar*

With clones, NuStar Wars (including PT) is all about repetition with different colors. Like Ninja Turtles -- different colored masks, same turtles.

At least something like the Bad Batch has a group of variants.

forcedtodranjkkkk.jpg

I know I'm in the minority, but I kind of like it. Probably won't order it today or tomorrow, but I can see myself picking this one up at some point.

I know I'm in the minority, but I kind of like it. Probably won't order it today or tomorrow, but I can see myself picking this one up at some point.

I’m stoked. The whole display set up of this with a couple other troopers will look awesome. Even him all by his lonesome, pack on the ground knelt next to the cannon looks cool to me.

I'm usually in agreement with everyone else about hating trooper variants...and I still don't really like the color but I really like the gear he comes with and some of these poses look awesome. I PO'd already at Timewalker lol.

I’m stoked. The whole display set up of this with a couple other troopers will look awesome. Even him all by his lonesome, pack on the ground knelt next to the cannon looks cool to me.

Agreed. Knelt down by the cannon loading a detonator is my favorite pose. I also like the pose where he's winding up for a throw.

Back