1/6 Hot Toys - TMS047 - Star Wars The Mandalorian - Artillery Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine from Timewalker last week. I like it, but I wish the backpack magnet was stronger. Just by lifting the figure up the movement was enough to break the magnetic seal and the backpack fell. That thing on the right came off, it popped back in though. I kind of wish all of the shells in the backpack could be removed as well. Other than that I like the guy.

Has anyone bought this one the cheap for customisation? I'm tempted to jump on buying a couple to do some repaints for it.

Does anyone know if the pauldron is removable or is it glued on? Thanks!

Has anyone bought this one the cheap for customisation? I'm tempted to jump on buying a couple to do some repaints for it.

Does anyone know if the pauldron is removable or is it glued on? Thanks!
Removable. It sits around the neck and has a strap under the arm. Pop the helmet off and it slips right off.

Removable. It sits around the neck and has a strap under the arm. Pop the helmet off and it slips right off.
that's awesome to know! Been wondering if it was glued down and worried that it'd be super hard to remove and repaint if glued. Guess I'd get me a couple of them to repaint.

Back