Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why yes. Yes, you most certainly do.

336051470_1379108009512863_3643204616687778725_n.jpg

I’ve already seen a couple people on Facebook who have made the new armor piece. Someone is even selling it.

Unless her look changes drastically I don’t see a 2.0 coming that fast. Then again she is becoming a bigger character this season so who knows.

I’ve already seen a couple people on Facebook who have made the new armor piece. Someone is even selling it.

Unless her look changes drastically I don’t see a 2.0 coming that fast. Then again she is becoming a bigger character this season so who knows.
Loved it from a story perspective but hate it aesthetically so I hope Bo-Katan breaks out the blue spray paint real soon.

agreed. the shine of the beskar doesn't work well with the faded blue armour pieces. unless they're planning on giving her a whole new look, i'm not the biggest fan of it.

but i personally feel hot toys will absolutely make a 2.0, they seem to treat this Mando line in the same vein as Iron Man, they make everything they possibly can.

Loved it from a story perspective but hate it aesthetically so I hope Bo-Katan breaks out the blue spray paint real soon.

agreed. the shine of the beskar doesn't work well with the faded blue armour pieces. unless they're planning on giving her a whole new look, i'm not the biggest fan of it.

but i personally feel hot toys will absolutely make a 2.0, they seem to treat this Mando line in the same vein as Iron Man, they make everything they possibly can.

Yeah the new piece doesn't match well with the rest of her suit, so maybe she'll eventually paint it up in the future episodes.

Much like Boba got a repainted armor, I wouldn’t mind Bo getting a fresh coat when she rules Mandalore at the end of this season:lol

Bo to reclaim Mandalore??!!?! :panic:

Nothing’s ever for sure until it happens but at this point, I don’t think we need another “subvert expectation” lesson. She’s been the only interesting part of the season with the arc of her Mandalorian pride re-awakening.

I just don’t see Favreau pulling the rug up from under us…again, just because it’s been obvious:lol

Yeah the new piece doesn't match well with the rest of her suit, so maybe she'll eventually paint it up in the future episodes.

The interesting part will be...how she gets the Darksabre back for this to happen?
Maybe she continues to play the long game.
Katee is coming to OZ pretty soon.
Would love to meet her!!

Back