Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I was looking for.. but I came across Zurdo's packidge face instead. 😞
Finally, a Brie Larson movie I’d pay to watch!

:rotfl:rotfl

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Got my invoice for Bo-Katan from KGH a few hours ago. Happy to get my hands on that figure before the end of the month.
I imagine they’ll ship my Bo with the Speeder Bike but this timing means it’ll probably arrive just after I’ve gone on holiday. Hopefully they’ll post before the weekend. That’s my best hope.

Now if they can just get their Mando 3.0 stock in I can finally put a Mandalorian shelf together. It just ain’t right displaying the other figures without the main chap around.

These single arms: how are you all ensuring that you don’t bend the arm the wrong way? I mean you expect that the arm will bend towards you, but it’s not always set with the joint faced forward. With the heavy detents, you don’t know if you’re arm is facing fwd or back.

This figure is definitely a challenge to pose with the single jointed elbows but you can't dispute overall how well done it is. Under the proper light the hair is a proper red and the sculpt and paint are fantastic. Love this figure!!

Attachments

• DF13097C-2662-4B45-BAA8-39CCAFB7946E.jpeg
    DF13097C-2662-4B45-BAA8-39CCAFB7946E.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • ADFAC9E0-BCAF-44E0-A098-E4ED4269A93D.jpeg
    ADFAC9E0-BCAF-44E0-A098-E4ED4269A93D.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Rant post
First Hot Toys Rey (Force Awaken) body Second Bo Katan Body (The Armorer have the same body)
I can not understand why Mandalorian line of figure for female characters have these crap single bend on knee and elbow body.
I bought Rey body just to compare what they could have used instead of crappy new body
Sure it just need a bigger neck peg and hand peg that could have been easily done by hot toys.
CAC70738-21A2-4095-B396-DD837A6E9522.jpeg
3860C549-3343-4765-9E2D-B665D882D7EB.jpeg

These single arms: how are you all ensuring that you don’t bend the arm the wrong way? I mean you expect that the arm will bend towards you, but it’s not always set with the joint faced forward. With the heavy detents, you don’t know if you’re arm is facing fwd or back.

If it breaks then you went the wrong way.

Thanks, Hot Toys.

Honestly just gently moving the arm. But if anything happens, at least that's an excuse to upgrade the body.

Again, thanks Hot Toys.

I imagine they’ll ship my Bo with the Speeder Bike but this timing means it’ll probably arrive just after I’ve gone on holiday. Hopefully they’ll post before the weekend. That’s my best hope.

Now if they can just get their Mando 3.0 stock in I can finally put a Mandalorian shelf together. It just ain’t right displaying the other figures without the main chap around.

A fellow collector inquired about the availability of (Star Wars) figures as he hadn't got his invoice yesterday. It seems they anticipated invoices as they are expecting figures to hit the warehouse next week. Most orders should be packed and sent by February the 15th.

If it breaks then you went the wrong way.

Thanks, Hot Toys.

Honestly just gently moving the arm. But if anything happens, at least that's an excuse to upgrade the body.

Again, thanks Hot Toys.
Yeah I get it. Thing is the shoulder bells on these bodies are broader than anything on the market now and the actual arm peg is longer. Swapping the arms makes it where the shoulders are way smaller and the arms can never rest to the sides. Not sure about the Rey body but ****, that’s another +/- $100

Yeah I get it. Thing is the shoulder bells on these bodies are broader than anything on the market now and the actual arm peg is longer. Swapping the arms makes it where the shoulders are way smaller and the arms can never rest to the sides. Not sure about the Rey body but ****, that’s another +/- $100

It’s an unbelievably **** move from Hot Toys for a figure that costs about $300 out the door. I agree, people even having to entertain the idea of having to pay more to get a getter body is just so unacceptable.

2D3C3273-F7EB-4DDE-949F-0D781862A332.gif

It’s too bad InArt didn’t arrive sooner to light the fire under them. Hopefully that might get then to stop this sort of thing for future figures.

It’s an unbelievably **** move from Hot Toys for a figure that costs about $300 out the door. I agree, people even having to entertain the idea of having to pay more to get a getter body is just so unacceptable.

View attachment 622051

It’s too bad InArt didn’t arrive sooner to light the fire under them. Hopefully that might get then to stop this sort of thing for future figures.

Yeah it does seem rather baffling a fully clothed figure has limited articulation - and of course it's reasonable to expect to have a standard fully-articulated underlying body. It would've been great if they at least re-tooled the joints on the existing body, but alas. I have some spare female bodies that I could possibly use to swap, but yeah I wouldn't want to break down the figure to do so. Though speaking for myself, I'm not too bothered by it, since I don't typically pose up my figures :LOL:

I’m not crazy about the single joints one way or the other. It’s the harsh detents that grind my gears because I HAVE broken a figure thinking I’m pushing against a detent but because the joint was turned to the left or right, I snapped right through the joint with very little pressure. Ok yea that’s on me, but these jack holes don’t even offer the bodies anymore, which were arguably their best sellers! I don’t get it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back