Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, did you just mod the arms or did you do a full body swap?
Just the arms. It’s the easiest thing to replace, but it takes some rigging. I used the arms from a Scarlet Witch body, which were a tiny bit more slender and the ball joint was also a tad undersized. So I cut off the tips of some latex surgical gloves and did another layer of Saran Wrap, and it made the joint fit nicely.

bk110.jpg

bk210.jpg

bk310.jpg

bk410.jpg

bk510.jpg

bk610.jpg

bk710.jpg

bk810.jpg

bk910.jpg

bk1010.jpg

bk1110.jpg

bk1210.jpg

bk1310.jpg

bk1410.jpg

bk1510.jpg

Thanks Yongbum for this really cool pose ...

I’m going to be broke this time next week

Australian distributor Ikon just got in 35 separate HT figures including this one so places like Popcultcha should be sending out soon.

Guessing you preordered a bunch then?

I don't think I could take on that amount of HT figures in such a short span :google

Well, try not to implode when your 6 cases of Captain Marvel figures arrive after The Marvels.

But if we don't hear from you for a while then I'll know why.

View attachment 620919

:lol :lol :lol

Well, as you already know, that's the case! :)

(Incidentally that's the exact look I'll have when the delivery person arrives with them :rotfl)

This is pretty much the last of the preorders before I stopped preordering (except for Inart haha!). Bo-Katan, Swoop, Black Widow snow suit, Hunna.
Although, months/years from now, you will look at resale prices and feel great. It's mind boggling what some markups are.

Back