Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• C061FC4E-0BB5-4DCC-B5EF-4609F49269D2.jpeg
    C061FC4E-0BB5-4DCC-B5EF-4609F49269D2.jpeg
    276.2 KB · Views: 0
  • B466B106-4921-4EAF-AD09-EFBD48391D36.jpeg
    B466B106-4921-4EAF-AD09-EFBD48391D36.jpeg
    434 KB · Views: 0
I wonder how many of us have to resort to a spreadsheet to keep track of our purchases lol
Not a bad idea but I just have them all in the notes app on my phone ordered by store and estimated release date. When something arrives, it gets deleted so I just pay attention to what I’m waiting for.
At 79 and counting.

I make folders and put all the pics in them, then I put the individual character folders in a “Pre-Order” folder in folders for each retailer I ordered from. When they arrive, I move those into a completed orders folder.

I have folders too. I keep official product photos, my order screenshots, and payment records in Excel.

I wonder how many of us have to resort to a spreadsheet to keep track of our purchases lol
https://www.notion.so/
Notion is pretty awesome, allows you to create multiple views of your data collections, will filters per view, etc. You can add photos and links easily to individual items. I have a Board view with Preordered, Paid and Shipped columns. Once the product arrives, it's archived but still accessible in a separate view.

I went to my flex schedule on her. If I click make next payment (which is the last one) it says she is scheduled to ship in Nov-Dec. So maybe we're almost there?

Small improvements.

Edit: Correction. Zero improvement in armor. Inaccuracies persist.

Back