Hot Toys - TMS035 - Bo-Katan Kryze (The Mandalorian Season 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we can't be a good guy when we are a right-wing "extremist" ? lmao

I daresay that the SW version of "extremist" varies a bit from the real-world type of extremist. Not going to touch this conversational third rail any more than that.

I admit to some confusion as to how evil Deathwatch is really supposed to be. Kal Skirata and Jango absolutely despised them, yet there are Deathwatch people that I find interesting, so I dunno. Has the organization changed any over the years?

In other news, this Dark version of Freaks is the s***. Much easier on the eyes.

So we can't be a good guy when we are a right-wing "extremist" ? lmao
Bo-Katan isn’t a good guy, she serves her own interests, and that interest is the throne and title of Mandalore.

But no, if you’re a terrorist, you can’t be a “good guy”.

I want to pose these three like this:

Bo in the center, standing with her Westar pistols like so;

Koska and Axe behind her on their flight stands, posed similar to this. I think Axe on left, Koska on right. This looks pretty boss in my mind's eye.

Attachments

• art frieze phoenix CROP.jpg
    art frieze phoenix CROP.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 71
I want to pose these three like this:

Bo in the center, standing with her Westar pistols like so;

Koska and Axe behind her on their flight stands, posed similar to this. I think Axe on left, Koska on right. This looks pretty boss in my mind's eye.
But Koska and Axe has to be released first :ROFLMAO:

Rewatching Mando and I am thinking about possibly getting either Koska or Bo Katan now. I love the Mando armour and it might be nice to have a female armoured character. Unique enough but still an amazing Mando design.

Rewatching Mando and I am thinking about possibly getting either Koska or Bo Katan now. I love the Mando armour and it might be nice to have a female armoured character. Unique enough but still an amazing Mando design.
Easy decision since only Bo Katan is up for order. Koska is MIA.

Easy decision since only Bo Katan is up for order. Koska is MIA.
I mean eventually. I am even willing to wait for a possibly S3 Bo Katan. I think she will factor in quite a bit. But that is risky because I doubt we will see a S3 before the S2 figure is released.
But Koska will def be made. 100 percent.

Back