Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video. Awesome posing. The video pointed out the long gun strap wasn’t big enough to go around the body without bending the gun. I saw this too with my figure. However, if you move the letter strap up the gun, so instead of going from the end of the barrel to the hilt, make it go from the middle to the hilt, then it fits around the figure perfectly with no gun bending.

Attachments

• 1A5F0C00-9B6C-47A4-8C79-8BA9DFDD9445.jpeg
    1A5F0C00-9B6C-47A4-8C79-8BA9DFDD9445.jpeg
    160 KB · Views: 124
  • D45413CB-4913-4B3E-9041-F7114806E2DB.jpeg
    D45413CB-4913-4B3E-9041-F7114806E2DB.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 125
Great video. Awesome posing. The video pointed out the long gun strap wasn’t big enough to go around the body without bending the gun. I saw this too with my figure. However, if you move the letter strap up the gun, so instead of going from the end of the barrel to the hilt, make it go from the middle to the hilt, then it fits around the figure perfectly with no gun bending.
Even in regular every day lighting he still looks amazing.

While I certainly appreciate anyone who takes the time to make a video of a just released figure, Jedha Patrol is my favorite. He brings to his reviews an artistry and shows the potential of just how amazing or lackluster a figure can be.
He is very smart to reverse the review and hit the viewer immediately with all those great poses and then work backward to the details such as accessories. Much of the time, he has already covered them in his various poses. This guys knows how to sell a figure and the more videos he makes, he learns it’s not about him but about us. He is the gold standard for 1/6 reviews and I look forward to seeing him grow, adapt and improve as time marches forward.

While I certainly appreciate anyone who takes the time to make a video of a just released figure, Jedha Patrol is my favorite. He brings to his reviews an artistry and shows the potential of just how amazing or lackluster a figure can be.
He is very smart to reverse the review and hit the viewer immediately with all those great poses and then work backward to the details such as accessories. Much of the time, he has already covered them in his various poses. This guys knows how to sell a figure and the more videos he makes, he learns it’s not about him but about us. He is the gold standard for 1/6 reviews and I look forward to seeing him grow, adapt and improve as time marches forward.
Paid for by Jedha Patrol

This is a very good point: there is an artist's sensibility involved in this posing and its very pleasing to the eye. SSC should hire this guy, many of thier reviewers lack similar talent.

I will be keeping my eye on this guys vids in the future.

Looks like the usual small batch the week after the unsealed and revealed.

I haven't gotten the e-mail yet though :(

Hopefully someone else here gets one.

Great thing about this set is Fennec and potential Black Krrsantan could be displayed alongside without feeling out of place.

If anyone breaks their rifle #blamejedha !

Can anyone with a lot of HK post experience tell me what “Parcel arrived to courier processing facility” means in terms of how long it should be for delivery?
I assume that means it was handed over to usps or whatever service does the final delivery, but I guess it’s changed since the last time I got a package from HKpost, because I’ve never seen that status before.

Back