Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m probably in the minority but I don’t like having too many figure of the same character Currently got ROTJ Boba HT and got a Repaint Deluxe on ordered. So if I pick this two pack up it be five figures of Boba (including the custom I made)
Same. I have the OT Fett not feeling the need for another. Rather spend the $400 on a complete different character

Wonder if they’ll soon offer a stand alone tusken Boba. He’s gonna be one sought after figure with BOBF airing. Honestly can’t see them not doing it.
The only way I see that happening is after this two pack sells out. Otherwise why would they when they can get people to shell out for the two pack?

I’m probably in the minority but I don’t like having too many figure of the same character Currently got ROTJ Boba HT and got a Repaint Deluxe on ordered. So if I pick this two pack up it be five figures of Boba (including the custom I made)
For me it depends. At this point it’s looking like I’ll have four versions of Boba Fett (ROTJ, Tusken/Battle Damaged two pack, and repaint armor plus throne).

is happy Hot Toys removed those hanging loops and hooks for the jetpack
a few minutes later the Jetpack falls off and a piece breaks off the missile

I understand those hanging loops suck and are a pain to use and magnets are great alternative.
But I would like to have both options, hanging loops and magnets. Just in case one accidently bumps the figure and the jetpack is still held in place by the hooks and loops.

I have ESB, Pre-Pro, 1/4 ROTJ and the Boba 2 pack. Might get repaint if it comes out amazing and have spare money/space but not penciling that in as an add yet.

For me it depends. At this point it’s looking like I’ll have four versions of Boba Fett (ROTJ, Tusken/Battle Damaged two pack, and repaint armor plus throne).
Same here, I’d normally say, but I guess thinking about it, It seems like I must prefer having multiples of the same figure. I’ve got ROTJ, ESB, the Kenner colored version, this two pack, and the throne version on pre-order. 😅😅

Really, I found the first two episodes of the Mando to be more interesting. Especially with the introduction of Din, Kuiil, the Client, IG-11, Greef Karga, the Armorer for example. The story line in such a short period was more interesting. Visuals/effects I would give to the Mando. I think (for me) it is just the fact that these were all new characters (Mando) and there was so many questions, where as BOBF, some of the questions we could have already have answered.

I did like the second episode of BOBF more than the first, but I will watch the whole season before casting final judgement of course.

Yeah, somebody mentioned that the first 2 episodes should have been released together, and I kind of agree with that. I think when you trying to package a new story that also contains flashbacks, best to give us 1.5 hours to sit and start digesting everything.

But they have to think about keeping subscriptions going....

I would be interested in a few more figures from the Boba line to go along with this two-pack now.

Beatles “Get Back” documentary will be available on Blu ray next week. Hopefully this means Blu ray for the Manalorian down the road.

I'd pick these up immediately, also want TCW Season 7 so I could complete that box set.

But I also would like it because my grandpa is in his mid 80's, has no idea what Disney Plus is and wants to watch the show, and I could send the DVD/Blu-rays to him.

Anyone else wish HT sell this Black Robe Boba on it own
I don’t want to buy two pack. (Probably gonna end up getting it)

ee06b987-754d-4888-a929-e9c145d51ae2-jpeg.554892

I like this look for him better without the cloak.

I also wondered what his cloak would look like on the Mandalorian Tusken. :unsure:

A couple of black Tuskens flanking Boba like in the end credits would be looking dope as hell.

Last edited:
A couple of black Tuskens flanking Boba like in the end credits would looking be dope as hell.

I think these are the most diverse looking Tuskens that have appeared on film. In the past they've looked much more homogenous in their design and colour.

There's a few that wear black robes over tan, and the one on the far right here looked the closest to the HT Mandalorian Tusken:

vlcsnap-2022-01-10-10h46m47s969.jpg

Since the prototype photos of Uncle Fettster I liked him without the robe. Justin's review also showed that the black collar rides high because of it, making his neck look short and probably increasing the chance of staining a visible part of the sculpt as well.

It's a Tusken garment, so would be a quick way of overcoming the overly tight and neat appearance of the Mando Sandman.

Back