Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the significance of the current HT Two-pack -- being that it is the resurrection of Boba Fett and his transition from wanderer (monk) to being reunited with his old armor -- is reason enough that that moment in time as well as the HT set will be highly sought after for years to come.

Incidental costume changes have little meaning.
And I am in agreement with you. There are many ways ppl collect or can justify a piece.
I just personally love the Two Pack Mando Boba Fett for the scene impact/moment, the two figures, the environment bases, all the accessories and I prefer the look of the super weathered armour. I think that the final product of that weathering will really pop on a shelf. And what I like to call “Tusken Boba” is a really nice piece…I do not think most ppl would put a head sculpt on the armoured version, but you get a nice Vagabond Fett to display that amazing sculpt. While I do like the repaint as well, the weathered wins out for me. And I would never display a figure sitting so the throne was a no go.

I do agree that the Boba 2 pack will be sought after when it sells out. A lot of ppl will pass on it because they prefer the repaint (which is fine). But for me the two pack is essential. I think the ESB with Mando armoured Boba and Tusken Boba will be such a nice display.

I will have a hard time justifying another Fett since I'm getting this and the two-pack, but we'll see. I'll have 3 Mandos though, so who knows.
I'm just getting the two-pack and not any of the repaints and I'm good with that.

I'm done with Mando (figure), as well. I've got the OG and the Beskar versions and I'm fine with just those. Plus, I have a feeling they will be having him helmet-less more and more, which I don't like at all.

I'm just getting the two-pack and not any of the repaints and I'm good with that.

I'm done with Mando (figure), as well. I've got the OG and the Beskar versions and I'm fine with just those. Plus, I have a feeling they will be having him helmet-less more and more, which I don't like at all.
That is exactly my plan! Already have the ESB Fett and the Two Pack Mando Boba is good enough. And also have the OG and Beskar DLX (which I frigging love). Only way I get another Mando is if his armour drastically changes.

Plus with this it is the best representation of a Mythos Boba. Sideshows is obviously inferior. So there is that too.

Am I the only one super excited for the Tusken Fett/monk Fett?

Plus with this it is the best representation of a Mythos Boba. Sideshows is obviously inferior. So there is that too.

Sideshow's Mythos Fett, aside from the loose body joints is a really awesome figure, in my opinion. It doesn't represent a specific scene from live action, but it looks pretty awesome on the shelf. It's complimentary to these versus competing, in my opinion. To be fair, I have A LOT of Fett :)

Nope, I’ve been beyond stoked for Tusken Boba. This 2 pack has been my most wanted release this year.

Nope, I’ve been beyond stoked for Tusken Boba. This 2 pack has been my most wanted release this year.
Glad Tusken Boba is catching on!
I think Boba armoured needs that helmet on. But I still like to see how badass he looks, still a warrior in those garbs. He looks like he has been through hell and back. Him getting his armour is being “back”. It tells a good story.

Sideshow's Mythos Fett, aside from the loose body joints is a really awesome figure, in my opinion. It doesn't represent a specific scene from live action, but it looks pretty awesome on the shelf. It's complimentary to these versus competing, in my opinion. To be fair, I have A LOT of Fett :)

SSC Mythos Fett is actually my reigning favorite at this time, and that is against strong competition.

Glad Tusken Boba is catching on!
I think Boba armoured needs that helmet on. But I still like to see how badass he looks, still a warrior in those garbs. He looks like he has been through hell and back. Him getting his armour is being “back”. It tells a good story.

There wont be anything in our collections like Wanderer Fett, he'll stand out - and I for one call it good.

Didn't have much interest in the Exiled Tusken Fett, but armored Fett is my most anticipated figure after Rex. I love that they gave us a twirling hand as well.

I chose this Fett over the Throne Fett for now, his reintroduction to us will be something I will always remember.

Fett's look during his triumphant return is a must have figure for my collection. Preordered the 2 pack.
Ordered the repainted Fett with throne. It'll be a nice centrepiece to the collection.
Gone back and forth a bit on it but I reckon I'd get the tweaked BoBF version from the trailer if they make it. If they do he'd be the 6th Boba in my collection by the time of its release.
Between all my Boba's, clones and Jango. The Fett genes are well represented in my collection.
From a certain point of view I'll potentially have 10 Jango's.

Yeah I cannot wait to get Jango as well.
I just ordered Rex, even though I was on the fence. But my main reason wasn’t Clone Wars but because of Rex being connected to Jango.

Yeah I cannot wait to get Jango as well.
I just ordered Rex, even though I was on the fence. But my main reason wasn’t Clone Wars but because of Rex being connected to Jango.
by that logic you should get all clones, because every single one of the clones all connected with Jango Fett.

by that logic you should get all clones, because every single one of the clones all connected with Jango Fett.
When do we ever use logic in collecting haha
Reading it again I realize I wasn’t making a good point haha. I just think Rex would look great with the Mandalorian armoured figures (Boba, Jango and Din). I think most will pair him with clones/Ahsoka.
Regardless I think Rex’s armour is so unique and captures a lot of elements of both Clone soldier and Mandolorian. And the figure is amazing, comes with so much. Can’t Wait!!!

Back