Hot Toys - TMS033 & TMS034 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett (Regular and Deluxe versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright @endor1 I regret it now.:unsure: You guys are killing me.:cry:

Again, great setup. I've seen the Deathtroopers also.....sick.(y)
Thanks so much Star What!
It's all good, no matter how you roll with this one... it's truly is a fantastic 2pk set! We always end up enabling each other one way or another. 🤗

Last edited:
Insane sale at ToysWonderland for this and a handful of other new HT figures in the "last chance items" tab.

$310ish shipped for the two pack if you go with the 30-60 day shipping option.

While TW is sketchy with pre-orders, I never had an issue ordering in-stock items from them.

Last edited:
Insane sale at ToysWonderland for this and a handful of other new HT figures in the "last chance items" tab.

$310ish shipped for the two pack if you go with the 30-60 day shipping option.

While TW is sketchy with pre-orders, I never had an issue ordering in-stock items from them.
That would sure seem to indicate that they made a boat load of these.

Figures, cause I just bought the single from SS. He's only $127!!

Some of these prices are crazy

Doesn't help that they have 3 boba variations (4 if you count quarter) on order at the same time.

Last edited:
anyone have a pic of this boba displayed next to the empire strikes back one? curious how theyd look together

anyone have a pic of this boba displayed next to the empire strikes back one? curious how theyd look together
I do, but my ESB is customized.
3E1E9525-4684-43BB-957F-0F10063AEFA2.jpeg

i might finally cave and buy this set. i saw someone mention something about washing tusken boba’s robe, is that necessary to do? is there some sort of concern about staining?

i might finally cave and buy this set. i saw someone mention something about washing tusken boba’s robe, is that necessary to do? is there some sort of concern about staining?
Black, brown, and red dyes can potentially cause staining and HT seems to use cheap, or unfixed dyes. I don't worry about it but if concerned u could do a cold water rinse with a final rinse in a mild vinegar solution - vinegar acts as a dye fix. Air dry.

It's too late for fig torsos like my Winter Soldiers, who are all stained.

The only part of the figure you need to worry about staining is the neck and headsculpt.

The best/easiest thing to do is cut a neck guard out of an acid-free card protector and fit it for best protection from the robe. Obviously this won't protect the whole head, but I doubt most people are going to pose this with the hood up.

I'm SURE you can go through the hassle of disassembling, washing, reassembling etc. But with a hidden neck like this figure has, I don't think that hassle is worth the comparative ease of a neck guard.

@Sassafras has accurately described how to do it, should you choose. I will add though, that it takes a few cycles in my experience for the water to run clean. I think my Jedi Luke robe was a 4 or 5 rinse run, in which the first two I used dreft detergent (very delicate) to assist. I think my 4th run was a 25/75 vinegar to water soak/rinse and then I had a final run of clear water. The water in the tupperware was no **** coffee dark for 3 rounds or so. The amount of dye in these is insane.

But, that pic @McHaleyArt posted is a great comparison. Not only shows the progress in paint HT has had, but what I would call a genuinely successful redesign of a character that reinvents the appearance while staying true to the narrative and original look.

Also the deals on TW are great but 100% indicative of them hemorrhaging money. Digging a hole to fill another one. They've pulled paypal as a payment method, and I just have no interest in taking risks from them after hearing the stories people have experienced.

Who cares if a HT body gets stained, how often do you redress a HT? I never have. I view these bodies as mere armatures. I did tuck a tiny bit of Saran under Nomad's chin to keep the robe from staining his headsculpt. Otherwise, meh.

Back