1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even the 1/4 has articulation man, I hope Grogu won't end up like Baby Groot to have variants with each release. :slap

Thats how they get you though. Seems like that will be the case considering that Speeder Bike set comes with its own exclusive

Thats how they get you though. Seems like that will be the case considering that Speeder Bike set comes with its own exclusive

Ah frack, you're right. It's the same freaking mold tho, just a different expression. Seriously Hot Toys?

121212.JPG

My order is with Popcultcha and that ETA has not been updated since the figure went up for sale last year. I think it will be around March at this stage.

I think the Grogu without articulation is a good move at least IMHO. I think it would look weird with the obvious separation in his clothing where the arm would articulate. I like that it?s one piece.

I mean it is such a small piece too, but HTs really managed a damn good depiction of Grogu. The head sculpts look bang on, and TBH a little better to my eye than the SS full size (obviously that is more detailed but the HT captures more of the look).

What I wish they did was offer a different pose for Grogu for the Scout Trooper Set or maybe there is where you have articulation.

I think there will be more and more Grogus and eventually we will get articulation. But I?m glad we have the moulded ones as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah frack, you're right. It's the same freaking mold tho, just a different expression. Seriously Hot Toys?

View attachment 504492
What the hell is this? Is this for a S2 Mando or are they selling Grogu separately? Update: Nevermind it's from the speeder bike scout trooper set. I agree that using the same body mold for Grogu is annoying.

What the hell is this? Is this for a S2 Mando or are they selling Grogu separately? Update: Nevermind it's from the speeder bike scout trooper set. I agree that using the same body mold for Grogu is annoying.

For the Scout trooper with Speeder Bike set.
You also get that Grogu as well as the satchel he?s in during that episode.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comes with the Scout Trooper + Speeder Bike Set.

I wish HT gave us a Grogu package with 2/3 bodies and 3/4 HS instead of putting it next to various figures.

I usually avoid Sideshow due to the import tax of sending it to the UK, and stick with HK sellers. But the prices on this one are insane, should we expect HK prices to get closer to retail, or should I just bite the import tax bullet and order from Sideshow? Cheers!

It depends on how long you are willing to wait for one and you are taking a chance of also paying alot of money down the road. At least if you order from SS now you pay retail plus fees. Hoping SS gets in there next wave soon.

I usually avoid Sideshow due to the import tax of sending it to the UK, and stick with HK sellers. But the prices on this one are insane, should we expect HK prices to get closer to retail, or should I just bite the import tax bullet and order from Sideshow? Cheers!

They probably wont lower by much. You need to PO from HK to ensure a decent price.

753F51FE-2737-4140-B93E-AC43A83676B2.jpg

This absolute Unit arrived yesterday. So many accessories to mess around with! Love it. Quickly set it up on the desk whilst I worked today, will take proper pictures soon.

Season 2 upgrade bits from Boomix fit a treat!

JR

Back