1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet every 1/6 head sculptor is working on Pedro Pascal head right now! LOL
I'll just wait for the best looking one with the spear around next spring.

201220083226138111.jpg

201220083226552843.jpg

Excellent shots, skylar.

Crossing fingers that BBTS gets enough of these to put some on the site for sale despite the PO already being sold out.

I will display the inevitable version with Pedro HS, one hand holds the Beskar staff, the other with the helmet together with this deluxe set :yess:

I will display the inevitable version with Pedro HS, one hand holds the Beskar staff, the other with the helmet together with this deluxe set :yess:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Have the original already and the Beskar pre-ordered but would bite on a S2 Pedro HS version as well.

But this series, so far, has the potential to pull me in with more figures... Gideon, Boba, Cara, Tank Trooper Mando, Shore Trooper, Greef, Fennec, etc...

Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Have the original already and the Beskar pre-ordered but would bite on a S2 Pedro HS version as well.

But this series, so far, has the potential to pull me in with more figures... Gideon, Boba, Cara, Tank Trooper Mando, Shore Trooper, Greef, Fennec, etc...

And whatever figures from The book of Boba Fett and Season 3.

:exactly: Who knows what great looking figure/character is in the horizon. The Book of Boba Fett should most likely include a ton of aliens, if based around the old Jabba's palace.

But it's going to get really crowded in a couple years when (hopefully :pray:) things get back to normal. All the streaming shows plus all the backlog of movies coming out in theaters. i don't see HT keeping up. A lot of cool characters will probably get skipped for the one main character.

But it's going to get really crowded in a couple years when (hopefully :pray:) things get back to normal. All the streaming shows plus all the backlog of movies coming out in theaters. i don't see HT keeping up. A lot of cool characters will probably get skipped for the one main character.

No doubt. And this is where we will miss Sideshow's participation in Star Wars 1/6 figures the most.

Back