1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left him holding the rifle for a few months and now the right trigger hand is too loose to properly hold the pistol. any tips to get it back into shape?

There was that person who put their Shoretrooper Captain in creek water for a picture and someone else that took their Mando hiking and bonked his helmet.

Hats off to them for capturing great photos in natural environments, but for me I don't think I can go through with it unless I accept the fact that they could be potentially damaged.

Not to mention, if I were to go to a public setting, I might get paranoid that people might get weirded out by me taking pictures of my dollies :lol

I don't even like breathing on my figures.

Sameeeeeeee lol

What are the differences between the various Mandalorian figures? Aside from obviously having a different set of armour (reflecting stuff that happens in the show) and accessories, is there a significant difference in quality? I’m aware the latest upcoming set has chrome painted armour 🤔

C404541B-335A-4468-9D81-B8D0E37088BF.jpeg
5A69464B-57D2-4D51-AB6C-9A52FBE82450.jpeg
A07B9CA0-C593-420C-86BA-1D96DA668A40.jpeg

Hats off to them for capturing great photos in natural environments, but for me I don't think I can go through with it unless I accept the fact that they could be potentially damaged.

Not to mention, if I were to go to a public setting, I might get paranoid that people might get weirded out by me taking pictures of my dollies :lol

I took a bunch of model horses to the beach once for a photo shoot, this was like 20 years ago. Ages. The beach is a great place for photo shoots, it becomes the desert. Or wavelet action on a model horse's legs gives the impression that they're really moving. Beach photo shoots rule. At least, when you see the photos they do, the photo shoot itself is another can of worms.

So there I am in my bikini, in the surfline just INVITING sand into my bathing suit - ugh! but anything for good photos, right? Making sure my camera wasnt getting wet - ugh! again. And this elder gentleman walks up to me and smirks, "What do you think you're doing?" and he laughed.

NATCHO BIZNEZZ, YOU OLD **** but younger me was more polite. Like really, what part of anything you see here has a thing to do with you?!

I'd love to take Mythos Fett to the beach and pose him on the dunes but I am terrified of losing his lightsaber hilts or jetpack tools or what have you. At least my horses are all one piece, HT figures have way too many parts for me to be comfortable toting them around. You just know one knife will cost you $25+ to replace.

@McHaleyArt
Holy cow, I didn't notice it until you commented. Brilliant!
I agree! It really shows that if you take the time and work on a pose, its possible to achieve some amazing results, as @McHaleyArt demonstrates.

I'm continually inspired by our members here, thanks again for sharing!

Last edited:
Back