1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about lack of space? If there's room to store boxes, then no problem. But what if not? I don't think collectors prefer to throw boxes when they have space to keep them.
Lack of space is a problem for everyone I guess, including me and my family. The way I go about it, when I reach a point where I have no more space for the figure AND its box, then I purge, or I stop buying. Or else I buy Playmobil or whatever hehe.

j5fyby5.jpg

Not sure how to spell it, but my favorite line from Grogu is "Buh, buh-wuh. Buh wuh wuh." :lol

Super tempted to grab this guy, but I gotta stay strong and wait for the chromed out version since I want the Season 2 look and unmasked sculpt. Hopefully they push that one out sooner rather than later!
I be getting the chrome one too i want all the goodies of Deluxe

Just got my first Star Wars figure, after resisting the genre for years (I'm a star wars fan since the OT, but didn't want to dive into Hot Toys...til now)

tSKi6mph.jpg

BkW1Zwxh.jpg

First impression: I like the accessories and the outfit looks really nice. He is a bit limited in posings but makes up for it in looking great in quiet any pose!

Wishes: I think making his bescar armor in diecast metal would make the figure even cooler. I was surprised how lightweight the figure was, when I took it out of the box. Compared to my Coomodel knight figures, which are all super heavy. A mix of both worlds would have been nice!
Other than that, I love him!

Back