1/6 Hot Toys - TMS015 - The Mandalorian: Din Djarin + The Child set ( DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like one of those articulated posts? Good idea actually. Then its not limited to staying near the side of the cabinet.

Yeah that string always gets janky no matter how many times I've straightened it. I found some thicker black upholstery thead that just might be the perfect scale.
Stoney’s Stands (Facebook) has a clear acrylic stand for the pram if anyone is looking for one. Looks solid.

Need to put the other plugs in back of shelf, been lazy lol. Debating Dark Trooper and Ahsoka.

Boomix nailed it with the s2 parts. Was able to grab a tattered cape from v1 on eBay too for like 20 bucks and swapped them out.
View attachment 528126
Nice setup! :)

Got my leg armour upgrade parts in...

Shout out to Jojo Leng for the nice work(y)View attachment 528168

I quite like the backdrop with the slab of sand/ground, makes it look like a literal slice of the show!

Did the fat suit mod on him. Not sure if i like if. Guess I’ll hunt for a new body just to keep around. CDED9CE6-4451-4873-84F3-FF44E2E2D9C9.jpeg
But then I do this and then I think it’s turned out alright.
0B94264D-D852-465E-9E8E-55BD56A07034.jpeg

Last edited:
I think the mod looks good, NIN! Not sure Im willing to go through with it.

Broke down and ordered him when I saw him in stock at Sideshow. Arrived yesterday Im having a blast. My first premium SW 1/6 figure I told myself I would never start but I couldnt resist Mando. Now I want Boba!

20210612_131744a.jpg
20210612_161742.jpg
20210612_170927.jpg
20210612_171938.jpg

Imperial DLT-19 Operators Combat Manual states on page 1...
"Concerning Direct Action Assault: If, while engaging the enemy, you can observe your reflection in their helmet visor, it's too late for you."

Lol good job! And great use of the (facepool?) HS. ;)

Imperial DLT-19 Operators Combat Manual states on page 1...
"Concerning Direct Action Assault: If, while engaging the enemy, you can observe your reflection in their helmet visor, it's too late for you."

Lol good job! And great use of the (facepool?) HS. ;)

Thank you! and yeah thats the yelling/angry facepool sculpt. very useful for battle scenes for the display. :)

Did the fat suit mod on him. Not sure if i like if. Guess I’ll hunt for a new body just to keep around. View attachment 528243
But then I do this and then I think it’s turned out alright.
View attachment 528244
Looks good!
The pheicen seems popular? I left mine stock, but working on some hands.

Got my leg armour upgrade parts in...

Shout out to Jojo Leng for the nice work(y)View attachment 528168
That's really cool Matrix. This is a custom? Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
My HT IG-11 is being shipped right now and I still have no idea when I'll get my Mando from Popcultcha. I think I'm about done with the local Australian only-show-in-town wholesale distributor, ikon Collectables. Next time I'm going with sideshow and paying the extra.

My HT IG-11 is being shipped right now and I still have no idea when I'll get my Mando from Popcultcha. I think I'm about done with the local Australian only-show-in-town wholesale distributor, ikon Collectables. Next time I'm going with sideshow and paying the extra.

I've been using Sugo and they must get their stock from both Ikon and Overseas cause rather than wait,they got my Mando dlx shipping to me from O/S,but still at local pricing.

I've been using Sugo and they must get their stock from both Ikon and Overseas cause rather than wait,they got my Mando dlx shipping to me from O/S,but still at local pricing.
Go Figure must do the same thing, I got the FFH Spidey from them a week ago and Ikon doesn’t have it yet. If only I had ordered Mando from them or Sugo and not PC.

I've used ToysBuyingAgent for my last couple of HT figs instead of Popcultcha. Apart from having them early (for we Aussies), they're usually discounted nicely. With Nebula, Grogu, and the Mando Deluxe I bought last week, i've probably saved myself $300AU.

Go Figure must do the same thing, I got the FFH Spidey from them a week ago and Ikon doesn’t have it yet. If only I had ordered Mando from them or Sugo and not PC.

I've used ToysBuyingAgent for my last couple of HT figs instead of Popcultcha. Apart from having them early (for we Aussies), they're usually discounted nicely. With Nebula, Grogu, and the Mando Deluxe I bought last week, i've probably saved myself $300AU.

Thanks for the tips. I feel like the Australian toy-buying market is or has gone through some changes in the last year, maybe COVID related, maybe not, but I'm definitely open to new sellers now.

At long last, Beskar mando and the asset have arrived!

And as always, theses figures always arrive after I've had a long day at work. Just a shot of Grogu for now...

THE ASSET.jpg

And the little guy is damned impressive! Can't wait to dig further into the set this weekend!

Back