1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell you how many "unfinished" or remain-to-be-futzed figures I have in my line-up.

My whole setup is in absolute chaos because of new stuff coming in and my own general disregard because I know I am blowing everything up in the coming months when the Moducases I ordered finally get here. Should really help with space once they arrive though.

You got yours fast! My DHL tracking from Toyswonderland still just says "shipment information received".
A lot faster than I expected. I placed the order on Monday and got it yesterday. Not the first figure from TW that’s happened with though. Yours may be a matter of tracking not updating as fast as it‘s actually moving.

I had some longer ankle pegs so I tried them out. Much better now.

6639D5AC-C742-4CAB-9EE4-4799C9837598.jpeg

EF2158BB-6B57-4DA5-BE3F-062BEC1FAFB6.jpeg

7F8FF6A8-5A06-4C01-AEF2-2C0AFC955FAA.jpeg

I had some longer ankle pegs so I tried them out. Much better now.

View attachment 578212
View attachment 578213
View attachment 578214
Thanks for that Coco. I think I have some of those extenders in my mod box somewhere. Definitely looks 100% better with. Wor Gars idea with ankles resting on unplugged feet is also not bad. Plan B.

Perhaps Mando is also a bit on the big side too ? HT likes to make the hero a little larger than life. Ironman is an example of that.

Even if he's a little taller than Gian Carlo in real life, who cares. He needs to look "aesthetically realistic" to me on the shelf.

Looks better than I anticipated from the promo pics but still looks a bit off to me. I think maybe he just looks a bit younger than in real life.

Was surprised to see this guy release early. Always makes me a bit edgy though. Means maybe that a better second version is coming and they want to get this guy out to minimise cancellations.

However could be simply due to Celebration and Obi.Wan Star Wars hype coming.
I wouldnt be surprised if we see more moff in the future because why waste talent like that? But then again Disney loves to waste talent dont they?

But I think itll be safe to hold off on this guy for now. Hes not going anywhere

I think this figure is gonna be a bit underrated and a lot of people are gonna have regrets later when he’s gone.

Has a lot going for it. Main villain of the first two seasons, popular actor, killer looking imperial uniform. Great looking weapon but it will eventually probably be common with other figures. Figure turned out nice too. Wait too long and pay the Tarkin/Krennic price.

Has a lot going for it. Main villain of the first two seasons, popular actor, killer looking imperial uniform. Great looking weapon but it will eventually probably be common with other figures. Figure turned out nice too. Wait too long and pay the Tarkin/Krennic price.

This figure has like almost everything working against it in the Hot Toys formula - villain, person in a uniform, needs a head sculpt - that if it weren't The Mandalorian related, I'm not sure if he would've been made. Kind of a minor miracle. I'm sort of half joking but half not.

Back