1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was my last pre-order from Toys Wonderland, it was for First batch. They’ve just emailed me to provide an update on Second batch.

I placed my first batch order as soon as it went up just before they raised the price, so obviously they don’t want to give me it for that price now lol.
I just received this message from them:

"Dear valued customer, Thanks for your purchase. The Mandalorian -Moff Gideon &Jango Fett™ is now available and we are aware that due to our technical issue last year, you have purchased the first batch at a second batch price. Regarding this issue, we will distribute your order in a first batch manner. However, it might take 2-3 business days for processing time before the shipping. We deeply value your relationship with Toys Wonderland and are committed to providing you with satisfying service."

At least they are going to fulfil the first batch order but I don't understand why it says I paid second batch price. When I ordered first batch there was clearly a cheaper second batch option.

The $65 they want for DHL shipping will make up for any money they might lose on the figure.

I just received this message from them:

"Dear valued customer, Thanks for your purchase. The Mandalorian -Moff Gideon &Jango Fett™ is now available and we are aware that due to our technical issue last year, you have purchased the first batch at a second batch price. Regarding this issue, we will distribute your order in a first batch manner. However, it might take 2-3 business days for processing time before the shipping. We deeply value your relationship with Toys Wonderland and are committed to providing you with satisfying service."

At least they are going to fulfil the first batch order but I don't understand why it says I paid second batch price. When I ordered first batch there was clearly a cheaper second batch option.

The $65 they want for DHL shipping will make up for any money they might lose on the figure.
Yeah they came back to me with the same thing :lol. At least I'm getting it, still be cheaper than Sideshow for me.

Just can't be doing with Toys Wonderland and their practices these days. Cancelled a bunch of pre-orders last month when I realised that in-stock figures were going for cheaper than the second later batch figures. Plus the shipping increases. For example the Tank Trooper on later batch was HKD $1,713, which I believe has only just started shipping. Or you could buy it now for HKD $1,090. I think it was already at this price before they started shipping the later batches. The same thing happened with the Shoretroopers. The moral of the story = don't pre-order troopers with Toys Wonderland.

Just can't be doing with Toys Wonderland and their practices these days. Cancelled a bunch of pre-orders last month when I realised that in-stock figures were going for cheaper than the second later batch figures. Plus the shipping increases. For example the Tank Trooper on later batch was HKD $1,713, which I believe has only just started shipping. Or you could buy it now for HKD $1,090. I think it was already at this price before they started shipping the later batches. The same thing happened with the Shoretroopers. The moral of the story = don't pre-order troopers with Toys Wonderland.
For in stock figures Toys Buying Agent is the best. I only use Toyswonderland on some figures because of the payment plans.

To my eye it kinda looks like the sculpt improved over the photo pics but we’ll see in hand.

This pic here though…wow. Love it.

C03DBCE9-2281-472F-95FF-59EABC11FF1E.jpeg

OK cool. Didn't bother to check, just felt somewhat early.

So in the end he's like Gandalf :)

The sad state of things. It's been 18 months since he was put up for pre-order and it still feels early because other figures are taking over two years. The public in general is being conditioned to believe that long waits and delays are just normal and it's wrong.

SS really have no idea with lighting. The eyes look terrible in that video. Like they are glazed over.

Luckily the blogger photos show the eyes how they really look. I was getting a bit worried there watching the SS video !

Their first look unboxings are pretty horrendous.

Back