1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 029 - The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Take this completely in good humor please as it’s obviously garbage what I am about to say but I buy so much stuff from them I must be on some kind of unofficial VIP list.
Ha, I don’t know what more I could do to join that exclusive hypothetical club.
The Majority of my orders are with them and I currently have 45 fully paid off POs which I'm ballparking at over £10.5k.
If that can’t buy a little good will and special treatment then I don’t want to know what does.

Ha, I don’t know what more I could do to join that exclusive hypothetical club.
The Majority of my orders are with them and I currently have 45 fully paid off POs which I'm ballparking at over £10.5k.
If that can’t buy a little good will and special treatment then I don’t want to know what does.
Yeah that’s more than me! I would give them serious grief over that, appalling.

So I bought the longer pegs for his ankles and received them. They work but are a tad loose in the sockets. He stands fine and stuff but I’m not exactly able to move the foot around like normal (just feels loose). Any tips on making it more secure?

Well, it turns out that KG did in fact get their Gideon stock in months ago and just missed my PO that’s been fully paid off since day one.

I guess the trouble with me being so conditioned to expecting epic wait times with them means I don’t realise when it reaches the ‘so unreasonable there must be a problem’ point.

Anyways, I told them what happened, provided my order number and, because he’s currently in-stock and on discount at their site, I asked for a refund of the discounted amount due to their error. They obliged + a tiny bit extra.
Good thing it was this character who I honestly don’t care about at all anymore which is why I wasn’t bothering to check for him. Season 3 will be here soon though to reignite some interest- hopefully.

KG also notified me that my Boba & Throne is preparing to ship so that’s either a lucky coincidence or they missed me with that one too. I got an invoice, followed by a cancellation for the invoice because I’ve been fully paid off since I ordered.
They aren’t filling me with confidence at the moment…

Makes me want to inquire about my Dark Troopers and Grogu set orders as they are my older PO by far.

Late to the party I was going to pass but picked him up brand new at a great price.
20230904_115121.jpg

Late to the party I was going to pass but picked him up brand new at a great price.View attachment 660541
Yeah, interest in this guy and Mandalorian in general took an absolute nosedive during and after season 3.
I’m trying to sell my unopened Gideon for like £60 less than I paid for it and have zero interest.
Just gonna part him out now.

Back