1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 023 - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion Clone Trooper (DELUXE VERSION)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up a KO Cody head to use as a generic unhelmeted head sculpt - it seems a bit malformed and undersized to my eye (though I don’t have an original to compare it to) - but does the job well enough!

31D202B9-BE8E-4BDB-B97F-5840E330F54F.jpeg

I picked up a KO Cody head to use as a generic unhelmeted head sculpt - it seems a bit malformed and undersized to my eye (though I don’t have an original to compare it to) - but does the job well enough!

View attachment 556710

It’s cool that you got a sculpt of a younger Crosshair. Guess he didn’t always have his hair cut super short.

View attachment 556710

Yeah that's definitely shrunk overall a bit and also squeeze a little so it's thinner.

I’m sure upcoming Luke Jedi deluxe got more preorders today as well after the new episode of BOBF

I'll have to watch it again and see if those troopers were CGI or actual people in suits.

I know they got a bunch of people for suits in Kenobi so wondering if it crossed over a bit there with the same actors and suits.

I'll have to watch it again and see if those troopers were CGI or actual people in suits.

I know they got a bunch of people for suits in Kenobi so wondering if it crossed over a bit there with the same actors and suits.
I never even thought about Grogu’s flashback tied with the Kenobi series, but it could work

It's hard to say because CGI has gotten so good.

We've looked it over a lot and it could really go either way.

Nice to see live action Clones again regardless, though.

Watched on my phone real quick and thinking CGI as well, loved how they had each trooper have their own weathering on their armor for a quick 20 second scene.

I'm sure we'll get plenty of more live action clones when Kenobi comes out as well and I can't wait.

Yeah I was watching on a 65” 4k HDR screen and they looked real as real can be.
Especially the one that was running up to Grogu..looked like a guy dressed as a stormtrooper on Mando series. Moving just like him

Why would people think they need CGI

Back