1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The showdown.

F4C60D8F-0248-44AF-809D-5BF27D1CE1F0.jpeg

Aaaaaand, just like clockwork, and to NO ONE’S surprise, my original Ahsoka is preparing to ship from Sideshow…

Trying to decide whether to keep her to display with the cloak on or to sell.

And then, if I decide to sell, do I want to sell just to recoup the money I paid, or keep her sealed and let her skyrocket after she sells out.

I’ve never really been a fan of collecting as an investment, but this kinda fell into my lap. Might be nice to finance some future purchases with Ahsoka funds. But with my luck, HT will release ten other Ahsoka variants, flood the market, and then my Ahsoka goes DOWN in value! 🤣

Aaaaaand, just like clockwork, and to NO ONE’S surprise, my original Ahsoka is preparing to ship from Sideshow…

Trying to decide whether to keep her to display with the cloak on or to sell.

Keep her to display with the cloak and for a back up pair of arms.

You like taking photos. I feel it’s worth the peace of mind knowing you have another set of arms while you’re bending them for photo poses.

That’s what I plan to do, and how I’ll feel about it when I start taking pictures again.

You can make money more easily than materialize a pair of orange seamless arms. And I find it best not to look at these as investments, like you said.

Keep her to display with the cloak and for a back up pair of arms.

You like taking photos. I feel it’s worth the peace of mind knowing you have another set of arms while you’re bending them for photo poses.

That’s what I plan to do, and how I’ll feel about it when I start taking pictures again.

You can make money more easily than materialize a pair of orange seamless arms. And I find it best not to look at these as investments, like you said.

I like this idea, especially with these arms and how good she looks with the cloak on anyway.

Mine arrived today. Took a couple different light color pics. (My view: figure is pretty cool. Worried about that rubber outfit and the arms -- since HT uses a rubber that sucks worse than TBLeague bodies; the movable eyes are pretty cool -- but it's a pain in the butt to get the face plate out from the rest of the head. The tentacles are a bit movable, but not much. The shin guards are problematic as they really impede the ankle articulation; she's balanced rather precariously at the moment. My pictures don't show it well, but she's a rather nice orange color. The biggest letdown has to be that the lightsabers don't light up; I imagine they couldn't figure out how to make them do that with the rubber arms.)

13CE6018-A3D7-4C7A-AAB0-6BC65C5D517E.jpeg

5F0246A7-09AB-4D82-A4D3-E53C799F6174.jpeg

D7D0D1EF-8DB9-4F22-B803-09E15C367CAF.jpeg

Mine arrived today. Took a couple different light color pics. (My view: figure is pretty cool. Worried about that rubber outfit and the arms -- since HT uses a rubber that sucks worse than TBLeague bodies; the movable eyes are pretty cool -- but it's a pain in the butt to get the face plate out from the rest of the head. The tentacles are a bit movable, but not much. The shin guards are problematic as they really impede the ankle articulation; she's balanced rather precariously at the moment. My pictures don't show it well, but she's a rather nice orange color. The biggest letdown has to be that the lightsabers don't light up; I imagine they couldn't figure out how to make them do that with the rubber arms.)

View attachment 586913

View attachment 586914
View attachment 586915
Agree with most things you said except the light up arms. Never do the whole batteries things anyway and I think only TLJ Rey figure had light up.

Any discernible problems with bending the arms so far from folks here ? I still keep her in static pose mostly.

Back