1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 021 - The Clone Wars: Ahsoka Tano Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me this is Ahsoka far more than the Rosario Dawson version. I may get one from The Mandalorian or from her own show at some point, but I’m glad to get this one too.

I'm with ya, wasn't a huge fan of the way Ahsoka looked in Mando, the short Lekku and Montrals really threw off the look for me. I'm hoping for her show, they make them larger via CGI if they can.

I hope Hot Toys gets to Season 3-6 Ahsoka one of these days, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

wasn't a huge fan of the way Ahsoka looked in Mando, the short Lekku and Montrals really threw off the look for me. I'm hoping for her show, they make them larger via CGI if they can.
I agree 100%.
I hope Hot Toys gets to Season 3-6 Ahsoka one of these days, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.
I feel like an animated version of this from Sideshow is likely. Hopefully Hot Toys also does this to go with CW Anakin.

To me this is Ahsoka far more than the Rosario Dawson version. I may get one from The Mandalorian or from her own show at some point, but I’m glad to get this one too.
Totally agree here!!
TCW Ashoka has more emotional attachment for me.
I first seen her at Star Wars Celebration 4 when the trailer dropped from Filoni.
I hated her!!
As time went on,I grew to like her and then became more attached as time went on.

Ahsoka left me with a broken heart twice in TCW. First, when she quitted the order, and second, well, you know it, Episode III ½. So definitely TCW for me.

I have this version of her on my shelf.
IMG_0545.jpg

Release is very soon. There's not much left to 2022. Anytime within 2 months. You'll see I am right.

I think that’s exactly what’s going on, considering Sideshow sent that email saying she was next. This will likely be the next simultaneous release. Maybe stuck at the ports and that’s the holdup.

Got a notification from SSC stating that final payment is postponed to December. Not surprising.

I’ve said this before, but I cannot believe Maul has not dropped yet… I was so sure he would be on time given how much was essentially reused. I really hope Ahsoka and Maul get here before the year ends. And where the hell did that TCW Obi-Wan get to? I’m sure at this point with Kenobi so close the hit pause on that or perhaps they’ll drop the PO when Kenobi releases or when the first Kenobi series figures go up to pull in some of that extra interest. Geeze, I was just thinking they will likely end up doing another Anakin depending on what we see in Kenobi as well.

I really want this… but can’t get past the arms.

might be a chance the ahsoka show has regular arms in a fight right? 🥺😭

I really want this… but can’t get past the arms.

might be a chance the ahsoka show has regular arms in a fight right? 🥺😭
Doubtful. Even the Mando Ahsoka appears to have seamless arms. They’re just wrapped in some fabric but looking at the holes in the fabric seems to suggest the arms are seamless.

Yep. The seamless arms, the rubber lekku and the rubberised/pleather outfit all put me off. Of course, the first awesome review and I’ll cave lol

Where the HELL is my Lady Tano!
She's next, any day now....the YouTubers having been telling us since the summer 🙄

To be fair most of the info they get has proved accurate, 501st, Miles, Shoretroopers, Lando etc. Maybe Howard just trolling them by holding her back so long 😂

More likely just this simultaneous release with Sideshow BS.

Apparently she's sitting in Hong Kong, all boxed up and everything, so probably just waiting for Sideshow to receive their shipment so they can ship them out the week after the production pictures go up and stuff.

Back