1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 010 - The Mandalorian: Heavy Infantry Mandalorian aka Paz Vizla

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!

Yes indeed, the jawas made it out to another work site a few years back, and yes, they looked pretty cool there!

PREPARING-FOR-AUCTION.jpg

Mine finally came in at BBTS. Glad I secured this guy, now just waiting for Ig-11 and I’ll ship them with my ongoing pile of loot.

Congrats. Almost feels like BBTS gets their allocation after everyone else.

Really hoping they make The Armorer at some point to go with this and the Beskar Din Djarin to represent that Nevarro Covert.

Really hoping they make The Armorer at some point to go with this and the Beskar Din Djarin to represent that Nevarro Covert.
That’s true but they seem reliable. Not heard many preorder cancellation stories from BBTS. SS takes longer sometimes nowadays like with Beskar Mando deluxe.

That’s true but they seem reliable. Not heard many preorder cancellation stories from BBTS. SS takes longer sometimes nowadays like with Beskar Mando deluxe.
No, it's certainly not on BBTS. They've always been reliable. But tiny stores I've ordered from have gotten their figures out way ahead of BBTS. So I feel like there must be more to the story since BBTS must receive one of the largest allocations of figures from Sideshow.

Small retailers such as BBTS got their figs allocation from SS - the distributor of Hot Toys in North America. Did you grasp the concept ?

Small retailers such as BBTS got their figs allocation from SS - the distributor of Hot Toys in North America. Did you grasp the concept ?
That makes sense but some products arrive in smaller batches at SS so it’s all a gamble when your order is fulfilled. If you get selected early then sure that’s great but if not BBTS might get it before SS ships to you.

The Armorer would be so welcome!

I buy from UK retailers and I've not long received Cody and Solo Maul. Still waiting on Deathtrooper, Beskar Mando and this guy.
Where do UK/European retailers get their allotments from? Is it SS like in the US or do they get them direct from Hot Toys?

I buy from UK retailers and I've not long received Cody and Solo Maul. Still waiting on Deathtrooper, Beskar Mando and this guy.
Where do UK/European retailers get their allotments from? Is it SS like in the US or do they get them direct from Hot Toys?
Sideshow I’m sure, they are the official distributor for Hot Toys outside of Asia.

Back