1/6 Hot Toys - TMS 008 - The Mandalorian: Bounty Hunter Droid IG-11 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve put down a pre-order for the Mandalorian deluxe set with chrome armour, checked it out on Collectibles Direct UK and just happened to see IG-11 on the store so I’m tempted 😉 After a hard time for the past couple of years dealing with personal issues, I’ve finally got back to being interested in 1/6 collecting again. My conundrum is that I’ve already spoiled myself with a Queen Studios Joker set and HT Clone trooper on pre-order, and I’m wary of my collection becoming Star Wars heavy. To add to my conundrum, Collectibles Direct UK have it in stock for £280 but a restock option for Q4 of this year for £250. Hold off on instant gratification and save £30? 😅

Last edited:
Definitely a huge upgrade over SS IG-88. Engineering on IG-11 is great, very articulated.

I’ve put down a pre-order for the Mandalorian deluxe set with chrome armour, checked it out on Collectibles Direct UK and just happened to see IG-11 on the store so I’m tempted 😉 After a hard time for the past couple of years dealing with personal issues, I’ve finally got back to being interested in 1/6 collecting again. My conundrum is that I’ve already spoiled myself with a Queen Studios Joker set and HT Clone trooper on pre-order, and I’m wary of my collection becoming Star Wars heavy. To add to my conundrum, Collectibles Direct UK have it in stock for £280 but a restock option for Q4 of this year for £250. Hold off on instant gratification and save £30? 😅
Weeelll - I own IG-11 and it's a great figure, no question. But I needed him to go with Mando V1, a favorite if mine.

But since I'm winnowing what I buy - IMO save the money, if you can. Not to mention a RUMOR crops up time to time, that IG-11 will make a reappearance. Overall I'd say unless you needed him like I did for Mando S1 and S2, or just to have an IG it's OK to wait.

Weeelll - I own IG-11 and it's a great figure, no question. But I needed him to go with Mando V1, a favorite if mine.

But since I'm winnowing what I buy - IMO save the money, if you can. Not to mention a RUMOR crops up time to time, that IG-11 will make a reappearance. Overall I'd say unless you needed him like I did for Mando S1 and S2, or just to have an IG it's OK to wait.
He’s a nifty figure, something different from the figures in my collection. He definitely looks very cool next to Mando 👍

I’m not overly bothered about potential reiterations of IG-11 being released, unless there is a massive quality upgrade.

My IG-11 arrived yesterday and I had time to unpack and briefly inspect before heading out to an appointment. Lovely figure, lovely paint apps. He's definitely very unique and different from the rest of my collection 👌 As one of the first figures I've bought after a 3 year hiatus, he's a great purchase to rekindle my love for this hobby

My IG-11 arrived yesterday and I had time to unpack and briefly inspect before heading out to an appointment. Lovely figure, lovely paint apps. He's definitely very unique and different from the rest of my collection 👌 As one of the first figures I've bought after a 3 year hiatus, he's a great purchase to rekindle my love for this hobby
:clap Congrats he is a great fig, great paint apps, joints, etc. Plus he adds some SW shelf variety where I have all Mandalorians/Boba (am a recent SW collector, so I have mostly Mando!)

Need to find a decent background for them but they do look great together!

DE0FE455-2F8F-4713-9723-FFADCD0416C7.jpeg

:clap Congrats he is a great fig, great paint apps, joints, etc. Plus he adds some SW shelf variety where I have all Mandalorians/Boba (am a recent SW collector, so I have mostly Mando!)
I have the Medicom ROTJ Boba Fett, a bit older compared to the HT version but he holds up remarkably well for what is possibly a 15 year old figure. I have the Phase I Clone trooper and chrome Mando on pre-order, so I'm content for now 😄

Last edited:
Im tempted to pick up another one for that price to convert it into an IG-88. I'd be content for just some shoulder pads and a bandolier, I could look past the other differences...

I missed the 30% off and jumped on it when it went to 25% off. Really hope they don’t turn him into a hulk buster style as rumored.

Back