Hot Toys: Thor - Thor Love and Thunder 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It helps that it's Christian Bale as well. I think it's probably 50/50. Same as Valkyrie. I'd be surprised if we got both tbh.

After watching, that Mighty Thor may just be my first figure I ever purchase two of if they do her well enough.

Last edited:
This movie is set to rake in $300 mill worldwide just in it’s opening weekend. That’s 90% of Eternals entire cinema run in 3 days.
The movie will make big money, i wouldn’t write off a Gorr just yet.
Fair call! I'm just so keen to collect this line so hopefully it happens.

Most of the Marvel actors are smaller (except for Hemsworth, Colter and Bautista but still less than their comic counterparts), thus their figures are sized down. Iron Man's armor in the comics make him taller but he should still be shorter than Thor by a couple inches.

I noticed a few years back that HT upsized a lot if their DC figures, but most of the DC actors are on the bigger side in real life.

This might be the first Marvel film my gal drags me to - because I'd rather just wait until it shows up on streaming, lol.
If its handled the same way doctor strange was, right around august 22nd for streaming according to IGN, so I'll wait. I dont think it looks that good personally but I really liked ragnarok.

Didn't like the movie... it felt so rushed and cringe. Of course had amazing moments but in the end everything felt wasted. As everyone said around 2 hours of footage was cut,of course movie would be bad when u cut half of it. Seems industry didn't learn anything from Justice League fiasco.
Characters look amazing so all the figures gonna be welcomed.

Just finished watching the movie. Sorry to say, I honestly don't have high hopes for those of you that want the fur coat Thor. Otherwise I was entertained. Can't say it's the best movie I've ever seen. Mighty Thor was pretty cool and I look forward to her figure.

Just got back... And I'll tell you what I had fun. Lot of things I didn't like but there are plenty I did and I enjoyed myself. It was certainly a little escape from every day life... So that's a win for me. Sigh.... Guess I'll be getting golden Thor, Zeus's lighting bolt and all. I've grown somewhat used to the look so I'll be happy with it.

Loved the film, actually ended up really liking Thor's colorful armor. Had a neat iridescence on film that the a figure will never capture, sadly. I'm still happy with my gladiator Thor as my one Thor figure though. Hope they do a good Mighty Thor figure cause I am definitely on board there

And the helmet is the "War Hammer" War Machine thing all over again, its literally in one scene- one shot even but all the toy manufacturers went whole hog on the concept art and everyone got their panties in a bunch over nothing

I'm guessing we will just get Jane Thor and nothing else from the film... may be wrong though.

If we get another, I could see Ravager Thor and even that may be as an exclusive or something.

Definitely have to get this after seeing the movie. Might not use the helmet, but the actual gold/blue suit looks awesome onscreen. Fur coat Thor seems like a long shot unless it's a Toy Fair exclusive. Guessing Mighty Thor and Gorr are the only other ones we'll get from this.

I thought the film was very hit and miss (more miss than hit for me) and consequently my interest in owning anything in 1/6 has dropped. I might be tempted by Ravager Thor if he gets released and Hot Toys can do a semi-competent job on the Hemsworth sculpt.

It’s hard to elaborate any further on what I’ve written for fear of spoiler territory.

In terms of figures though. I think we will get another Thor. Jane Foster is a given. Gorr is also pretty much guaranteed (if it wasn’t Bale then maybe not so much). Unfortunately Valkyrie has been moved to the “if we’re lucky” category after seeing it. Her costume is not great… I still can’t believe how underused she is. Korg too. Miek is in it for about 10 seconds. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a Zeus, but that’s also unlikely… I can only see 4 figures get released for certain here. Oh and Guardians fans… no chance. Vol. 3 is where you will have to head too and wait.
Well, thank you for a careful non-spoiler review:); I know better than to wander into any movie figure character thread😁, but was curious about a new Thor....I only own Roadworn. Dunno when I will see this film....local Covid levels are on the rise and DS #2 wasn't the mind blowing experience I thought it would be, and waiting and seeing it via streaming for me turned out to be the right decision.

Personally don't dislike the sculpt even if it's something of a rehash, but the rising prices, along with the long delays have me being pretty picky about any POs - it's almost like, what's the point, unless you want to use an SSC payment plan and get a lower monthly payment.

I need to get out of this thread tho before getting truly spoiled. 😁

And the helmet is the "War Hammer" War Machine thing all over again, its literally in one scene- one shot even but all the toy manufacturers went whole hog on the concept art and everyone got their panties in a bunch over nothing
I believe he had more scenes with helmet but they cut it :) they cut like 2 hours of footage which makes me so upset can't really enjoy the theatrical sponge bob episode now.

Back