Hot Toys: Thor - Thor Love and Thunder 1/6 Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Green Goblin

Super Freak
Reaction score
393679-FB-IMG-1656043237904.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the old Thor sculpt? I think from TDW and Roadworn just aged a lil?
The ab section of the armor looks weird too how it sits at a bit of an angle. Nice on HT for tryin to get articulation in the torso tho

Looks good. Head sculpt does look like a pick up, so not sure if it’s a placeholder. Will be ordering the Deluxe with the helmet and gold sleeves.

Sleeveless arms don't look as good as the new version they made for IW Thor

Fully hooked up with sleeves, helmet and lightning effects make this a must-have. I midas whale get Jane as it’s accessory too:lol

Looks good to me but hopefully we’ll get the fur look eventually. Don’t really want this version.

regular arms definitely look bigger and fuller than the IW version but these seem to have softer muscle definition/detailing

Last edited:
The fact that this is shown 2 weeks before the movie even releases gives me hope that this will be an expansive line. I'd love to see fur cloak Thor, ravager Thor, Mighty Thor Jane, and Gorr.

I think I'm going to get the normal version of this one, the gold extras just don't do it for me. Really holding out for the fur cloak Thor though, that outfit looks incredible.

Getting the deluxe and the fur collar cape version. I've passed up all other Thors looking for the right one I can live with in my collection.

Usually a figure PO well ahead of the movie is an indication that the movie is not good and will not draw orders if seen first.

**Please save this post for after the movie releases to know the truth of which I speak**

Don't really see Hemsworth either..
View attachment 585151
Headsculpt is super weak. I don't see Hemsworth at all. The sculpt could pass as his body double or something. They really just reused the 7 year old Age of Ultron sculpt? :ohbfrank: Jesus Hot Toys..

bz9ZTy7.png
3Lwbt10.png

Just give me this black/gold fur look and call it a day.

pBoK4x2.jpg

Last edited:
Yeahhh… this just goes to further show that HT is having issues with sculptors. That looks like an old headsculpt with updated paint.

Likeness is significantly worse than their recent Thor figures.

Yeahhh… this just goes to further show that HT is having issues with sculptors. That looks like an old headsculpt with updated paint.

Likeness is significantly worse than their recent Thor figures.
The return of the “ Tony Stank “ controversy …head for the hills!:panic:

Back