1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know a customizer who can make a leather replacement for this jacket?
Yeah this needs to happen ASAP. Took my figure out of storage today and noticed certain spots on his jacket were starting to peel.

Geewhiz should start with my Terminator Police Shootout jacket conversion to real leather in August-September -October

We will see how this comes out

I'd say yes only I think I also said I'd buy the replacement leathers someone was doing for the BD Enterbay figure and I ended up not placing an order because I didn't feel the urgency about it. So the best I can say is maybe. The one stock MMS238 jacket I have in use looks OK for now.

I would be in for a leather replacement jacket for this figure eventually. Both of my jackets, and the belt, are still in excellent condition, for now that is.

i would happily get a good replacement not more than for $100 each, because i'd need 8 of them.

Price will most likely be high. I've seen the latest custom "Indiana Jones" leather jackets being offered and the pricing has been several hundred dollars.

yeah, just found one on ebay. $140 for a jacket, plus shipping, and the jacket doesn't even look very good - details are a bit too big and thick.
terminator's jacket is a lot more intricated.

yeah, just found one on ebay. $140 for a jacket, plus shipping, and the jacket doesn't even look very good - details are a bit too big and thick.
terminator's jacket is a lot more intricated.
Do you have a link?

The pleather got ruined.decided to order one from Geewhiz.wish me luck
13dd99ada48618e6a8d5bf2cd0387c72.jpg
ecd5eae88fd5a8c47c5fd93923eb59d5.jpg

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk
Just seeing this now. Very depressing. I've got two figures with the jackets on, haven't touched them in many months, and they seem OK. But you have to figure it's just a matter of time, like the old rubber arms HT used to put on everything before moving over to that PVC material :(

Just seeing this now. Very depressing. I've got two figures with the jackets on, haven't touched them in many months, and they seem OK. But you have to figure it's just a matter of time, like the old rubber arms HT used to put on everything before moving over to that PVC material :(
Well. Got the jacket by Geewhiz. Excellent job. I gotta work more on the futzing and adjust it better but here you have a quick video in my instagram

Think I need to consider selling my ANH Vader. . .

Back