1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine. Jacket is all good. Been in this pose since I got him and he will be in this pose when I die.
IMG_20211205_134453809_HDR.jpg

I just took out mine and it looked perfect much to my delight Then I decided to change the hands out and by doing this I removed lot of the pleather from the back of the sleeves. Proper bummer. Is there not something we can apply to protect them or help make it look better?

I just took out mine and it looked perfect much to my delight Then I decided to change the hands out and by doing this I removed lot of the pleather from the back of the sleeves. Proper bummer. Is there not something we can apply to protect them or help make it look better?
This is exactly the reason why I don’t touch mine at all for any reason.

You can try that Aerospace 303 stuff but in your case it may be too late! I’ve got at least three suffering that, Winter Soldier, Black Widow and Scarlet Witch.

T2 seems to be leading from what I can see. But it's nice to see both classic Terminators topping the list. I'm surprised actually. There still seems to be enough love for the first two despite the slew of unworthy sequels tarnishing the name.

Glad the two Terminators movies are leading, but T2 is 91, so GOOOOO T1!!!! There isn't enough T1 stuff out there, so let's lock that one in first before we scream for more T2. Vote for that when the 90's poll comes up.

I wish real leather was used for the clothes, as it was in the DX10. My DX10 is still perfect since its initial release, and I have no issues with handling it. With the DX13 and this figure, it's always a nerve-wracking experience because of the faux leather outfits.

My dx13 neck peg seems to have loosened inside the body. It pulls up with the head if I try to remove it. Anyone else having this issue?

Back