1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a commission for a Indiana jones leather jacket currently in que, i was wondering if you dont mind me asking, how much are they charging for the T1 leather jacket?

Cheers
You should contact him. You know how this works,they send the price by private message. Not cheap.[emoji16]

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk

303 protectant won’t do anything for pleather. Pleather isn’t an absorbent material. The best route is just to get a leather replacement. Such a shame HT uses cheap materials but charge as much as they do.

Im still pretty happy with how little my T1 jacket has deteriorated, yet.
Especially seeing as how some peoples have gone to dust.
Im still thinking one day I will wake up and the jacket will be in bits on the floor around the fig. :lol
As it seems the jacket has an expiry date.

opgQ0MI.jpg

I Pretty much leave it in this pose, arms down by the side, no shotgun over the shoulder pose for me anymore. :gah:

The main problem seems to be the fabric drying out and cracking over time, so how about some sort of moisturiser?

That’s the problem. The pleather won’t absorb any of those moisturizers. You could always use a leather acrylic sealant. Similar to what artist use to seal what they’ve painted on fabrics. It will leave a very glossy appearance though.

Anybody looking for this figure? I am selling it complete with a second body also so technically two complete figures. Let me know make me an offer

How much are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys-The Terminator-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version)

What's a fair price for this figure in new sealed condition? I've looked under completed auctions on Ebay and it's all over the place. At the moment, I dont see anything under 700.00.

What's a fair price for this figure in new sealed condition? I've looked under completed auctions on Ebay and it's all over the place. At the moment, I dont see anything under 700.00.

That's pretty much their market price although I would avoid getting these new nowadays due to the fragile jacket, I'd rather have one that's still intact.

I got lucky on FB recently with a slightly used one for about $400 shipped. With the fragile jacket I'd be really hesitant about potentially overpaying.

After many years I have purchased this gentleman - what an excellent figure, honestly one of the best Hot Toys has ever done.

I have him posed with the damaged arm and the T1000 holding the "complete" half of his arm - I'm going to make a fake sleeve for it and then it will look like the T1000 ripped off his arm in his liquid form (not movie-accurate but a really fun pose I think, and makes the figures look more interactive.

After many years I have purchased this gentleman - what an excellent figure, honestly one of the best Hot Toys has ever done.

I have him posed with the damaged arm and the T1000 holding the "complete" half of his arm - I'm going to make a fake sleeve for it and then it will look like the T1000 ripped off his arm in his liquid form (not movie-accurate but a really fun pose I think, and makes the figures look more interactive.
i'm guessing you wanted to post this in DX13 Terminator 2 battle damaged thread, not in MMS238 The Terminator battle damaged :)
Spoiler Spoiler:

i'm guessing you wanted to post this in DX13 Terminator 2 battle damaged thread, not in MMS238 The Terminator battle damaged :)
Spoiler Spoiler:

You are absolutely right :slap :rotfl

That looks excellent mate

This was my first figure from Hot Toys and marked my ”return” to figure-collecting. Jacket still intact, but question is for how long? Pleather has a technical life span of 5-8 years, it's getting close. Still a great figure!

Back