1/6 Hot Toys-The Terminator (T1)-MMS 238-T-800-(Battle Damaged Version) 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, Id be all over a revisit of the first 2 movie Arnolds. I feel like an idiot not getting ms136. Ms238 is still in my top 5. I?m trying to stick to main franchise characters for 1/6 figures but Ive got a weakness for The Terminator. The #1 figure I want from from HT is the quarter scale police shootout they teased years ago but Id be plenty happy with a 1/4 T2 or tech noir to go with my endoskeleton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you find one. The Tech Noir figure is leaps and bounds better than the 238 for some weird reason.

Collar is popped on mine.

V024MdU.jpg

:)
congrats on assembling that bike. i still cannot force myself to finish it!!!
i stare at that perfect red color i got aaaand nothing else. these are from 2014, and no progress since.

lrZ2nLs.jpg
HPoqeq6.jpg
mx7di3a.jpg
QqyOGzv.jpg

congrats on assembling that bike. i still cannot force myself to finish it!!!
i stare at that perfect red color i got aaaand nothing else. these are from 2014, and no progress since.

lrZ2nLs.jpg
HPoqeq6.jpg
mx7di3a.jpg
QqyOGzv.jpg

Yeah that red really pops! Looks like you are really close to finishing P. I done mine over a couple of weekends of cursing :lol, There are a lot of fiddley bits for sure.

Last edited:
Collar is popped on mine.

V024MdU.jpg

:)

This one is from a friend of mine

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBsdRPmA-2L/?igshid=qqxrdmbos5ih
e23eaa48f08d65e700d4686db00457dc.jpg

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk

so now i know 3 completed bikes exist. i saw one more in addition to these two in this thread. :gah: when will i ****ing finish it!!!

hmmm....

eoNdxCS.jpg

looks like nobody noticed that and painted both parts into red.

one of things that stopped me is that i'm afraid to paint the front wheel fork holders into chrome (never did it before), and my oil tank or whatever that is is properly black.

kam, how did that jacket get un such rough shape?

Well. Its just the left arm, from posing it with the shotgun resting on the shoulder. I live in the north of Spain, no heat, no humidity. No extreme posing, no direct sunlight, no smoke, no dust... Guess its the material or the germs from my fingers when handling it...?

Yeah its strange that some peoples jackets have flaked a bit, others have flaked a lot and others haven't flaked whatsoever. I just leave my fig in a museum pose now, arms down by the side, I was getting some creasing in the material where the arms bend. So I only pose the fig now when I am taking pics. Mine has a small scuff between the lapel and collar.

I do use an acrylic matte sealer and water mixture, and just lightly brush on the fabric. I think it just adds an invisible layer of protection that stops air getting to the fabric.

KgISbex.jpg

Last edited:
Well. Its just the left arm, from posing it with the shotgun resting on the shoulder. I live in the north of Spain, no heat, no humidity. No extreme posing, no direct sunlight, no smoke, no dust... Guess its the material or the germs from my fingers when handling it...?

Wow. I didn't notice that it was just the left arm. I assumed the entire jacket was falling apart. That is definitely very strange to see just one specific area being affected.

Yeah its strange that some peoples jackets have flaked a bit, others have flaked a lot and others haven't flaked whatsoever. I just leave my fig in a museum pose now, arms down by the side, I was getting some creasing in the material where the arms bend. So I only pose the fig now when I am taking pics. Mine has a small scuff between the lapel and collar.

I do use an acrylic matte sealer and water mixture, and just lightly brush on the fabric. I think it just adds an invisible layer of protection that stops air getting to the fabric.

KgISbex.jpg

Yours does look to be in perfect shape, Shells. I don't have this figure but I quickly checked my MMS117, DX-10 and DX13 leather jackets and pants and thankfully, so far, so good. I recently picked up a bottle of "303 Protectant", as recommended by several Freaks, and I'm going to schedule a session with all leather outfits in the 1/6 scaled collection, just to be safe.

My mistake,not just the left arm,there is a bit in the back,where the bullet holes are and also where the back ends and the buttocks start.

Enviado desde mi M2007J17G mediante Tapatalk

Yes. I sent him my jacket to copy and use as many parts as he could

I have a commission for a Indiana jones leather jacket currently in que, i was wondering if you dont mind me asking, how much are they charging for the T1 leather jacket?

Cheers

Wow. I didn't notice that it was just the left arm. I assumed the entire jacket was falling apart. That is definitely very strange to see just one specific area being affected.

Yours does look to be in perfect shape, Shells. I don't have this figure but I quickly checked my MMS117, DX-10 and DX13 leather jackets and pants and thankfully, so far, so good. I recently picked up a bottle of "303 Protectant", as recommended by several Freaks, and I'm going to schedule a session with all leather outfits in the 1/6 scaled collection, just to be safe.

Oh yeah I have been meaning to pick some of that stuff up, I got so many figs with fake leather material.

Back