Hot Toys The Suicide Squad speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is currently 2 movie Harley Quinns on pre order, 3 including the Arkham Knight.

Does anyone really expect HT to drop a third figure on that list?

Harley Quinn will be announced within a year.

Especially since the movie is generally liked by many, I would say Peacemaker will be available when his series drops, just like the Disney+ HT.

It would be a shame to not make a Bloodsport, great design, but we’ll see him return sooner or later. If they don’t announce them both before 2022, I think both might be a sailed ship for a loooong time, if ever.

There is currently 2 movie Harley Quinns on pre order, 3 including the Arkham Knight.

Does anyone really expect HT to drop a third figure on that list?

Harley Quinn will be announced within a year.

Especially since the movie is generally liked by many, I would say Peacemaker will be available when his series drops, just like the Disney+ HT.

It would be a shame to not make a Bloodsport, great design, but we’ll see him return sooner or later. If they don’t announce them both before 2022, I think both might be a sailed ship for a loooong time, if ever.
Starting to see a trend of either pushing something out on time like Venom with the new movie and a new Carnage figure. Nothing to push DC right now and they might just wait for HQ release to announce a new one and a Batgirl release for a Nightwing announcement. Clearly zero urgency for HT with DC merch.

Yeah, it's sad. As far as HT is concerned, DC stands for Don't Care. At least Soosoo is doing Titans.

Yes, and Soosoo is making Watchmen as well! Rorschach was scheduled for release Q3 of this year, so here’s hoping the figure makes it out by Christmas time.

Attachments

• 7C6ECD62-27BD-410F-ADAD-A0D0C8E3E5E7.jpeg
    7C6ECD62-27BD-410F-ADAD-A0D0C8E3E5E7.jpeg
    112.2 KB · Views: 52
Yes, and Soosoo is making Watchmen as well! Rorschach was scheduled for release Q3 of this year, so here’s hoping the figure makes it out by Christmas time.
But that’s not Rorschach, that’s “Herman.” Sorry, it’s just not the same…officially licensed or bust.

But that’s not Rorschach, that’s “Herman.” Sorry, it’s just not the same…officially licensed or bust.

Yeah, of course I’d rather have it be officially licensed and made by Hot Toys. But I’m assuming we’ll never see that happen. I’ve never bought Soosoo before so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for verisimilitude.

Yeah, of course I’d rather have it be officially licensed and made by Hot Toys. But I’m assuming we’ll never see that happen. I’ve never bought Soosoo before so I’m keeping my fingers crossed for verisimilitude.
This is true.

This is true.
There’s a whole messy story behind Alan Moore and the rights to the Watchmen IP. DC Entertainment owns it. But Zack Snyder has said he’d honor what Alan wants (even though Zack did his own thing with the film adaptation). Alan Moore would hate for Watchmen toys to be made. OTOH he’d probably appreciate the irony of it.
4BAF7857-4657-4B2D-9DB1-E8DFC46AC3C1.jpeg

Last edited:
I have Katana from Suicide Squad, and it's a killer figure. I've got faith they'll deliver quality products.

I have Katana from Suicide Squad, and it's a killer figure. I've got faith they'll deliver quality products.
Yeah I’m very optimistic. I’ve never watched the Titans tv show but this (from Soosoo) looks really high quality:

Yeah, I'm (im)patiently monitoring my shipping info on that one. It looks great, and that headsculpt looks to rival what HT produces.

Back