1/6 Hot Toys - The Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Hope we get reveals this weekend. Love margot's Harley but I never really liked her previous styles before.
This black and red one is fantastic !

So far the movie is a blast according to reviews. It might be a most needed spark to convince HT to try to go into DC figures once again.

It'll be interesting to see if Warner Bros. allows this to be released with any type of weapons. They've been quite strict on all the other Suicide Squad products.

Would that make or break it for any collectors here?

It'll be interesting to see if Warner Bros. allows this to be released with any type of weapons. They've been quite strict on all the other Suicide Squad products.

Safest bet would be the javelin/dress version if they don’t want guns…..which is actually the one i want as i think it makes for a more interesting look.

I assume higher end collectibles are considered adult products, and as such would ship with character-specific weapons.

I can’t relate to wanting a Harley Quinn figure…seeing an amazingly made Harley Quinn figure…and then choosing not to buy it simply because a tiny plastic pistol wasn’t included with it.
I would actually love to hear all about that.

It depends to be honest - if the look and the figure are excellent and the character isn't focused around the guns not being included, then I would still pick the figure up.
Though I wouldn't be happy - the accessories are a major selling point to me when purchasing a figure. I just picked up the new Keanu Reeves Constantine based almost entirely on the quality of his accessories alone. So I would feel a little cheated.
If the character's weapons are a large component of who they are/their shelf-presence/appeal then I won't pick the figure up.
That's my take on it.

It depends on the character for sure. For someone like Harley, a gun may not be as needed, but can you imagine getting Deadshot with no guns? To some extent, I understand not wanting to give realistic toy weapons to kids. I mean, I have kids, and I do worry about the glorification of violence etc, but I also recognize my role as their parent in contextualizing the world and monitoring their input. I don't need Mattel or DC or WB to do that for me. In fact, I might prefer it if they let me, the parent, make the choice rather than making it for me. As an adult, I absolutely do not need a corporation selling an R-rated movie about murderers telling me that toy guns are inappropriate for high end, adult focused collectibles.

I think I read somewhere that the red dress is her main outfit in the film and the black and red look is not in the film that long... could be wrong though.

I think I read somewhere that the red dress is her main outfit in the film and the black and red look is not in the film that long... could be wrong though.
I just came back from the cinema. It is exactly like this.

So far the movie is a blast according to reviews. It might be a most needed spark to convince HT to try to go into DC figures once again.

Saw it two days ago at a cinema here in the UK, it's 100% worth the hype. VERY funny and gory.

Sincerely hoping Hot Toys do more with this line than just Harley though, Ratcatcher 2 (with a little rat) would be an instant purchase.

Genuinely surprised with SS now officially released that HT haven’t showcased Harley yet….

Back