1/6 Hot Toys - The Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yep, i'm doing it. Because if nothing else, HT will make her. And you know it too. Her new costume is quite good.

hq.jpg

Re: The Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn

Great look for a sixth scale figure. Now I just hope it's a fun movie.

This and the original outfit Harley from the first Suicide squad will be the 2 to own. This will be a must for me

The new Harley costume looks good and the rocket launcher will be a fun accessory. I think that her hair can be sculpted without hindering head articulation similar to Black Widow.

I also like Margot Robbie's look when she was shown wearing a dress with her hair tied up and colored red and black. It seems like there'll be multiple Harley figures once again and I'm excited to see how they'll look.

Capture.jpg

HQ 2.jpg

HQ 3.jpg

HQ 4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a bit torn. On one hand, I really liked how Birds of Prey went with a very different look/design for Harley that also fit the character. On the other hand, this is a really good adaptation of the original red/black design. Either way, I'm finally going to have a Harley in my collection (didn't care for the look/character in the first Suicide Squad).

I'm a bit torn. On one hand, I really liked how Birds of Prey went with a very different look/design for Harley that also fit the character. On the other hand, this is a really good adaptation of the original red/black design. Either way, I'm finally going to have a Harley in my collection (didn't care for the look/character in the first Suicide Squad).

Completely agree with you mate, I'm leaning towards this new design though - it feels a little more authentic to the character's roots (plus it will go better with my classic costume SSC Harley Quinn)

I didn’t get any Suicide Squad Harleys and said I’d wait till BoP...and then I didn’t like any of those so now I am holding out for these! Look good so far.

I am getting the AK Harley though.

The movie is right around the corner. I expect to reveal any day now.

This is clearly the most obvious of the bunch to hit preorder. King Shark is my only want, but this is Harley's best look IMO.

33a6629f-ef1d-4d55-8eae-5897b0955de6-Screen_Shot_2020-08-22_at_3.50.06_PM.png

Back