Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on getting the bike! You should try posing Rey on the bike. I'm kinda curious how that would look.

Had a chance to snap some pics and she looks great on it! It was easy getting her seated as she has semi loose fabric pants. Don't mind the exposed knee joints though :lol

6hyF57I.jpg

ge2lhWd.jpg

njvbvdZ.jpg

ieNPxZY.jpg

Nice pictures! As far as I'm concerned this remains the best Rey figure out there. Love the outfit and all the scavenger accessories she came with and I think this headsculpt captures the character the best.

Anyway, you might want to look into the pistons of the handlebars. They aren't connected right now.

Nice pictures! As far as I'm concerned this remains the best Rey figure out there. Love the outfit and all the scavenger accessories she came with and I think this headsculpt captures the character the best.

Anyway, you might want to look into the pistons of the handlebars. They aren't connected right now.
Definitely the best Rey. Even though I sold it a while back I loved the figure, especially with all the scavenger accessories. Couldn't get on board with the TLJ hs at all, even though the rest of the figure was very nice.

Definitely the best Rey. Even though I sold it a while back I loved the figure, especially with all the scavenger accessories. Couldn't get on board with the TLJ hs at all, even though the rest of the figure was very nice.

Agreed, it's the best Rey they've made.

My friend gave it to me for Christmas so I could never part with it even though I don't have much of an ST focus.

Thanks! Agreed, TFA Rey's a great figure!

Lol, I actually left them like that because I didn't want to plug the handlebar sections all the way in (for easier disassembly), so the two connecting parts don't line up.

Thanks! Agreed, TFA Rey's a great figure!

Lol, I actually left them like that because I didn't want to plug the handlebar sections all the way in (for easier disassembly), so the two connecting parts don't line up.

Presumably only the Captains Marvel have a permanent place and everything else is on rotation.

I love mine, however I may sell it once the rotj version releases. I don't feel like I'd need both in my collection.

View attachment 571421View attachment 571422View attachment 571423View attachment 571424View attachment 571425
View attachment 571426

Final pictures before shipping him off. Cool figure, think they did a great job with the weathering and sculpt. But I’m more into ROTJ scouts than the Mandalorian design and am not overwhelmingly interested in this scout design. We’ll see how I view the subject in a few months!

Really good photos and poses.

Hope you don't regret parting with him.

I love that he has a character all of his own, but I'm looking forward to the pure nostalgia that the ROTJ should give me.

Really good photos and poses.

Hope you don't regret parting with him.

I love that he has a character all of his own, but I'm looking forward to the pure nostalgia that the ROTJ should give me.
Thank you Asta!

Hope so too, always been a fan of massing troopers. But sometimes buying/preordering some of these figures just feels… Off. Then best thing to do, imo, is to sell em off.

Rotj scout, that’s one character I look forward to see in hand! Together with the speeder, it will look amazing on display with other rotj characters.

Back