Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After having this in the box for months, I finally opened it up. I haven't quite decided
20220131_175049.jpg
where to place it yet, but it is an impressive set.

Seen this set in person last week In Canberra.
Amazing set indeed.
Really looking forward to seeing the TESB version Creasy was talking about,but I think I'll grab the ROTJ version when it comes out.😇

Yes it is. I am in the process of modding a Sideshow Snowtrooper. I was lucky enough to get 3 HT helmets and parts when they were parted out at TA a few years ago.
I was going to ask you if you wanted to sell it so I could do just that, Oh well , maybe one day HT will rerelease it . Is it easy to mod it over to a SS figure?

Welppp, I must say I was weak and, well, I chanced upon a speeder bike (by itself) for a decent deal and decided to nab it! I've just received it and it's awesome! It's my first 1/6 scale vehicle and I'm impressed. The weathering and paint is top-notch and despite all the smaller parts to it, it feels pretty sturdy. I was a bit surprised at how large it is when I unpacked it. This design oozes SW and it'll make for a great display!

This is day 203 on the forest moon of Endor for Corporal Javik Surl TB-38292. He’s seen the reports of missing patrols. Empty armor; no body, no helmet.

Command denies the rumors. The natives are harmless. Just a bunch of simpleminded beasts with no sentience or organization. They’re of no threat to the might of the Galactic Empire.

But they’ve all heard it. The distant screams through the impossibly tall trees at night. The cries for help mingled with rustling leaves. And the smell. Worst of all, the smell.

Barbecue, with a hint of human.

I can see why some were fussed with the ewoks after watching ROTJ, given their small stature and teddy bear-like appearance. Of course, looking more into the lore, ewoks are beastly and tough. I would like to see a proper PG-13, maybe an R film with them showcasing just how ferocious they are.

Back