Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2F920452-3EBC-4379-80EA-BAEB53D39FBE.jpeg

From what I could tell, they actually increased their shipping costs to offset that 20% discount.
Unfortunately, their shipping costs have gotten ridiculous. Even though I currently have "3" figures in route from pre-orders, I've tried to order another one using their Christmas discount code and my reward points and it all looks great until that shipping fee hits the cart. I end up closing the window...

This looks like an amazing set!!
It is, tho confess haven't taken the Trooper out of the box yet, as I really just wanted the bike and Grogu to go with IG. Am trying not to let my Mando collection spill into needing another cabinet.

Even the bike standing by itself just screams SW. It's a bit fragile tho.

Unfortunately, their shipping costs have gotten ridiculous. Even though I currently have "3" figures in route from pre-orders, I've tried to order another one using their Christmas discount code and my reward points and it all looks great until that shipping fee hits the cart. I end up closing the window...

Bloated shipping costs to make the price look good is lame. Money is money. It's either in the account, or not.

What sucks about TW also is you can no longer use points when doing a payment plan. Sometimes though even with the insane shipping it comes out a tad cheaper than sideshow

Back