Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice comparison. Cannot wait for someone to do the Scout trio comparison with SSC & HT ROTJ Scouts and the Mando Scout.

Hey TonTon, did you get the chance to try this? If you do, can you post some pics? Would love to see them. No pressure though! Lol
☕😉
I thought I was off the hook since shull24 posted his shots. :gah:

I also really like the pose I have on the Snowtrooper currently, don't want to mess it up. :lol I'll probably end up doing some IG-11 shots on the bike next.

NIGHTWATCH

20210920_220834.jpg

Those magnets in pedals are supposed to do something? When inserted (correctly left/right) they are probably way too weak to actually pull the feet.

People who have this set, will you be getting the ROTJ one as well? Or just the trooper?

At first I was thinking of just getting the loose ROTJ Scout Trooper, but after getting this I'm heavily inclined to get the ROTJ set as well.

People who have this set, will you be getting the ROTJ one as well?
Yes on the Rotj Set and adding a single scout. Well, for now... of course 2 sets would be awesome... but costly, 🤔

At least adding an extra scout for the pair, just because the Imperials look so good that way. Also, it gives some nice options for display with the bike imho.

IMG_8188.JPG

Last edited:
Decided to get myself another Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper instead of 2xDeathtroopers
The differences in the looks of both bikes and troopers are interesting.
I personally like the helmet of Sideshow one and chest armor of hot toy one
Also did a mod on Grogu
Hope you enjoy my collection, I’m having a blast with these
I wonder which bike is more screen accurate (minus the idiotic SSC handlebars)?

I wonder which bike is more screen accurate (minus the idiotic SSC handlebars)?

I'm not quite sure but I bet it's closer than some might think even with the bad Sideshow handlebars. The HT made a few nice improvements but the Sideshow definitely has better weathering. One thing that really bugs me about the HT is the Pac Man gap where the black frame underneath extends past the brown(or white) shell above.

I will probably sell this in favor of ROJ but will have to compare first.

I just got a phone call from Popcultcha (while I was on the toilet as well lol) and how do you not answer that and they wanted to confirm my shipping address for this, 1/4 Spidey, Kylo Ren and Rey. Yowzer, that’s a big box.

I will probably sell this in favor of ROJ but will have to compare first.

I just got a phone call from Popcultcha (while I was on the toilet as well lol) and how do you not answer that and they wanted to confirm my shipping address for this, 1/4 Spidey, Kylo Ren and Rey. Yowzer, that’s a big box.
so they finally have Rey and Kylo in?
Nice!!

Back