Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in.

Used promo code plus RPs. After deposit $400 shipped. I already have a place for it. Even a sand colored towel to cover the table.

Unfortunately, Jason will spend little time on the bike. IG11 and the kid will be leaving him in the dust.

I'm in.

Used promo code plus RPs. After deposit $400 shipped. I already have a place for it. Even a sand colored towel to cover the table.

Unfortunately, Jason will spend little time on the bike. IG11 and the kid will be leaving him in the dust.

:lol

Yeah, I didn't need the Scout, but reviews like the fig. Maybe will just have him lounging around - background character. Not sure yet. I just wanted the bike to go with IG.:(

I'm trying to justify not getting this. I don't have the space for the box. I don't have the space for the box. :pray:

Top left shelf, might have space? :D As for the box... Tetris time! Btw... Love the width on those display cabs Neb! Are those customs?

Last edited:
If this ships in June, then Kylo shouldn?t be far behind because it was released only 3 days ahead of Kylo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just hope SS doesn't ship these out at a snails pace like Deluxe Beskar Mando. I ordered mine only 4 weeks ago. Probably going to pay it off in the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Top left shelf, might have space? :D As for the box... Tetris time! Btw... Love the width on those display cabs Neb! Are those customs?

Haha thanks man! It's a pax unit. Put lighting in and cut aluminum diffusers for the shelves

I don't think there's any possible way they'd air ship them, the boxes are huge, every re-seller sold out. I don't think this is a small run.

I ordered mine from SS in April and it?s still waiting. Makes sense though, as I ordered much later.

Wow maybe I'm wrong, a couple people on FB have posted that Sideshow sent their arrival notice for next Tuesday June 8. That is lightening fast these days.

Back