Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike Set + The Child

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah getting him on the bike is a chore isn't it. Those magnets you place in the foot rests don't seem to do much in the way of helping keep his feet in place. But boy does he look good!

View attachment 600768
View attachment 600769
Stellar work, on an awesome, original pose Spanbauer! Thank for sharing your posing tips. I agree those magnets are strange.

I've thought getting Scout riding on the bike and look convincing, was a challenging thing. But, this looks really fantastic! 😃👍

Stellar work, on an awesome, original pose Spanbauer! Thank for sharing your posing tips. I agree those magnets are strange.

I've thought getting Scout riding on the bike and look convincing, was a challenging thing. But, this looks really fantastic! 😃👍
Thanks, endor! Here's another batch of photos.

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0066B.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

Amazing poses! This makes me want to repose mine again. Hopefully I'll find some time this weekend.
Alright Spanbauer, I'm going to borrow this pose for a bit. Honestly, really great posing and photography mate.(y)

Maybe you can do videos on YouTube?
Awesome work on the pics! I can't help but think the Grogu in swaddling blanket would be perfect for shot where he's scooping off the ground.😉

View attachment 601024
Thanks, fellas! Glad I could inspire some poses! Do wish I had the swaddled Grogu for that shot! Criminal he’s not a Kuiil accessory and is instead part of that $150 accessory pack.

More photos!

DSC_0126.jpg
DSC_0110.jpg
DSC_0118.jpg
DSC_0136.jpg
DSC_0143.jpg
DSC_0095ws.jpg
DSC_0095cu.jpg

Thanks, fellas! Glad I could inspire some poses! Do wish I had the swaddled Grogu for that shot! Criminal he’s not a Kuiil accessory and is instead part of that $150 accessory pack.

More photos!

View attachment 601068View attachment 601066View attachment 601067View attachment 601064View attachment 601065View attachment 601069View attachment 601070

I've said it before but I'll say it again, man, Spanbauer you should be one of the HT bloggers, just staggeringly fantastic photos :clap :thud:

I've said it before but I'll say it again, man, Spanbauer you should be one of the HT bloggers, just staggeringly fantastic photos :clap :thud:
Love the pose where he’s about to punch grogu.
Us loving the pose.....does it mean we are demented a bit?:unsure::cuckoo:
It's just the expression on Grogu that makes it and the Scout Trooper is like, "Shud Upppp!":ROFLMAO:
Thanks fellas! Thought about leaving out the punching baby one but it makes everyone laugh so I couldn’t resist 😂

Another set!

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0186.jpg

DSC_0154.jpg

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

Spanbauer! Your work is simply stellar! Really great to see someone enjoying the set so much. Your shots are great! The scout is especially fun to pose and looks really good with great proportions to get some natural looks out of it.

Some amazing shots in here. This set photographs so well
Spanbauer! Your work is simply stellar! Really great to see someone enjoying the set so much. Your shots are great! The scout is especially fun to pose and looks really good with great proportions to get some natural looks out of it.
Thanks so much! You know I didn't expect to care for the figure himself that much and almost considered him an accessory to the bike rather than the other way around, but the Scout Trooper really is a great figure. I can see why people are inclined to pick up a second one.

Last few photos!

DSC_0180.jpg

DSC_0180right.jpg

DSC_0180left.jpg

DSC_0149.jpg

I agree with everyone's comments. There's always wonderful creativity you put into composing these shots Spanbauer! Thanks for sharing all this extra effort with us.😊

Everyday, I'm reminded of the talented folks we have here, on this humble forum. 👍
My pleasure! Thank you guys for the encouraging comments. It’s great to have a place to share these with people who appreciate them because it’s such a fun way for me to maximize my enjoyment out of these figures!

Back