1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't trust her, she also said she was only in 1 episode last year, "The Heiress," then she ended up being in the Season Finale as well.

I don't know, just read the interview and she sounded pretty adamant that she was out. Imagine the embarrassment if true: they go out of their way to frame up this big GIRL POWER moment and they end up canceling 2 out of the 4 women🤣🤣🤣

Way to keep it real Lucasfilm

I'm hoping its her just lying, she might of signed an NDA and can't talk too much about her involvement.

I mean her acting wasn't anything substantial but her armor looks sick lol.

We'll see though, we got a long way until Mando S3 anyway, I'm more focused on Fett and Kenobi.

They started filming around 10 days ago. So, I’d imagine all casting is confirmed.

Maybe it’s something to do with her WWE contractual agreement or something, who knows. Maybe she just pissed off Kathy haha. Or maybe, as Asta said, she’s in Book of Boba and doesn’t get out of the season alive. It’s strange though because the guy who played Axe hinted he would be back again.
OK fair enough. I guess we'll see. Just seems like a strange one when Bo-Katan vs Din Djarin in some way or form should be the main plot of S3. So logic says Bo-Katan would have her people around her ?

Anyway we'll see I guess. Maybe the Mandalorian conflict will be done differently somehow ???

Maybe they'll stretch it out to S4 even ??

I wouldn't trust her, she also said she was only in 1 episode last year, "The Heiress," then she ended up being in the Season Finale as well.
Actors?? Pretending?? That’s outrageous, it’s not like their entire career revolves around that!

Did she get the Gina carano treatment? I guess you can’t even slightly go against the views of the mouse. Also, that doesn’t mean the character isn’t in the show, just that she isn’t. They can just keep the helmet on.

OK fair enough. I guess we'll see. Just seems like a strange one when Bo-Katan vs Din Djarin in some way or form should be the main plot of S3. So logic says Bo-Katan would have her people around her ?

Anyway we'll see I guess. Maybe the Mandalorian conflict will be done differently somehow ???
Her character (doubled) might still be there helmet on as part of Bo's entourage, (with even more Mandos showing up). They maybe just haven't $igned her to do any helmet off scenes.
That doesn't mean the S3 plot doesn't continue with Bo and the return to Mandalor, to the contrary it implies they are probably focusing on even more Mandos as the stakes get bigger, that a helmet off scene for her specific is less paramount.

That said I would like to see her specifically again, maybe later in the season.

Last edited:
I don’t see why HT wouldn’t put this up unless Bo’s sales have been really slow.

Hopefully Koska shows up in Mando S3. However, who knows what that plot line will be since there haven’t been any descriptions to my knowledge. I’ll have to check to see if Sackoff has been confirmed and for how many episodes. I wouldn’t be surprised if Disney is planning a Nite Owls spinoff instead. Katie has shown that she can lead a series (Another Life is fairly decent), and Lucas/Disney could do some epic world building around the Mandalorian history, houses and traditions that can’t really be explored through Mando or Boba since they are essentially outsiders.

Her character (doubled) might still be there helmet on as part of Bo's entourage, (with even more Mandos showing up). They maybe just haven't $igned her to do any helmet off scenes.
That doesn't mean the S3 plot doesn't continue with Bo and the return to Mandalor, to the contrary it implies they are probably focusing on even more Mandos as the stakes get bigger, that a helmet off scene for her specific is less paramount.

That said I would like to see her specifically again, maybe later in the season.
True, that's also totally possible. Those helmets can save a LOT of money ! :)

The latest story doing the rounds certainly suggests there will be a massive focus on Mandalore and multiple Mandalorians (multiple being an understatement) and different houses, so we probably won't even care about Koska Reeves when season 3 rolls arounds. Personally, I thought she was a cool enough character and all, but she's only a sidekick and won't really be missed in the grand scheme of things. I DO care about her from a figure point of view because her look, colour, and helmet are all extremely cool. If she isn't in Book of Boba then the window of opportunity for this release is really the next 6-8 weeks and that's it. The same could be said about Cobb Vanth in the Boba armour... unless we see him in flashbacks in BOFB.

Pretty sure Koska will be around in S3. As I recall, Katie Sackhoff mentioned that the reason Axe Woves wasn't in the S2 finale was that he was off working on something that we'll see in S3. I can only assume Bo and Koska will also be involved.

The latest story doing the rounds certainly suggests there will be a massive focus on Mandalore and multiple Mandalorians (multiple being an understatement) and different houses, so we probably won't even care about Koska Reeves when season 3 rolls arounds. Personally, I thought she was a cool enough character and all, but she's only a sidekick and won't really be missed in the grand scheme of things. I DO care about her from a figure point of view because her look, colour, and helmet are all extremely cool. If she isn't in Book of Boba then the window of opportunity for this release is really the next 6-8 weeks and that's it. The same could be said about Cobb Vanth in the Boba armour... unless we see him in flashbacks in BOFB.
I say we have a little wager on this !

Bragging rights only, but I say Koska Reeves IS in S3 !

Deal ?

I don't know, just read the interview and she sounded pretty adamant that she was out. Imagine the embarrassment if true: they go out of their way to frame up this big GIRL POWER moment and they end up canceling 2 out of the 4 women🤣🤣🤣

Way to keep it real Lucasfilm

Girl power moments in modern day are NEVER repeated by the same group of women anyway so that was never gonna be a factor:lol

They’ll find a way to get a group of whatever female characters they have around to team up next time. But we were never gonna get Bo, Koska, Fennec, and Carano as a group ever again. Maybe Bo, Armorer, village lady, and Ahsoka next time:lol

Girl power moments in modern day are NEVER repeated by the same group of women anyway so that was never gonna be a factor:lol

They’ll find a way to get a group of whatever female characters they have around to team up next time. But we were never gonna get Bo, Koska, Fennec, and Carano as a group ever again. Maybe Bo, Armorer, village lady, and Ahsoka next time:lol

I'm just noting the irony of a company shoehorning in a scene with the intent to virtue signal that they(Lucasfilm) are actively going out of their way to laud women but then just months later canceling the very women that they used.

Last edited:

They better include Frog Lady! :lecture

Hmmm look at that conclusion all the way over there...I might just jump over to it.
1634871994842.png

Back