1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She probably had her helmet off in the majority of her scenes (including the Fett flipper scene). So I think a head sculpt is a must.

She probably had her helmet off in the majority of her scenes (including the Fett flipper scene). So I think a head sculpt is a must.
Agreed. Plus that braiding across her forehead is a unique look so I'd like to see what Hot Toys do with that.

Of the three Nite Owls Koska is the one I most want a head sculpt for.

Bo-Katan looks best with her helmet on, and I wouldn't be too bothered about having Axe un-helmeted.

Only if it's her sucking that worm

:wink1:

tenor.gif

Sasha Banks just confirmed in an interview that she won’t be in the next season of Mando, so it seems like it’s now or never for this figure.

Sasha Banks just confirmed in an interview that she won’t be in the next season of Mando, so it seems like it’s now or never for this figure.
Seriously ?? Surely not. Perhaps she just hasn't got the call yet. They haven't started filming yet have they ?

I really thought they'd need all the Mando's they could get for S3 and the Mando faction war ??

Seriously ?? Surely not. Perhaps she just hasn't got the call yet. They haven't started filming yet have they ?

I really thought they'd need all the Mando's they could get for S3 and the Mando faction war ??

I’m not too surprised. I’m used to background characters just coming and going with no explanation. I’m sure there won’t be any shortage of new female Mando’s next season.

They started filming last week iirc.

Nah she definitely made it sound like her experience with Star Wars is pretty much over.

They started filming around 10 days ago. So, I’d imagine all casting is confirmed.

Maybe it’s something to do with her WWE contractual agreement or something, who knows. Maybe she just pissed off Kathy haha. Or maybe, as Asta said, she’s in Book of Boba and doesn’t get out of the season alive. It’s strange though because the guy who played Axe hinted he would be back again.

They started filming around 10 days ago. So, I’d imagine all casting is confirmed.

Maybe it’s something to do with her WWE contractual agreement or something, who knows. Maybe she just pissed off Kathy haha. Or maybe, as Asta said, she’s in Book of Boba and doesn’t get out of the season alive. It’s strange though because the guy who played Axe hinted he would be back again.

She is likely getting the Gina Carano treatment over stuff she "liked" on social media.

I wouldn't trust her, she also said she was only in 1 episode last year, "The Heiress," then she ended up being in the Season Finale as well.

Back