1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blue on her is just too damn nice

F7EFD9A6-FD51-470E-ACBC-C50B058981B8.jpeg
199D6549-11B3-447A-A0F7-EBE27A9FE8F7.jpeg
331092A1-FFE3-4F53-9EC1-842111AE7B82.jpeg

Dont care about the hs, just give me full helmeted Fett-flipper and I'll instant bite.

Well, @Zurdo95D will also be happy. Hope she and Axe make it to pre-order.

I'm okay if both don't come with a sculpt if that's they only way we get them.

Now I just have to get a plaque that says Fet Flipper Koska on it.

Very much so! Yes it's exciting to see this may potentially get released!!

LOL Fett Flipper :lol Was a cool moment thoughhh

Lookkingg good!! Agree with others, the blue looks nicely painted. Of course an un-helmeted head sculpt would be oh so welcome, but if not then I can't be too fussed.

OK, if we dont get a headsculpt I want these two [Koska and Axe], and their [probably] minimal accessories at no more than $235 each. Hear me, HT, and rush to obey for I have spoken.

THIS before Bespin Han is a travesty.
But im still getting her if she goes up for PO.
Amazing!!!
Look deeply into Hypno-cat's eyes and say it with me: Bespin Han is so yesterday.

We are in Mandoville now. We go forth to Mandalore to reclaim what is ours, to bring glory to the cause and if while so doing we manage to annoy the remnant Empire, so much the better. The New Republic may also kriff right off. We Mandos dont care about their silly attempts to control the Mid- and Outer Rim: we handle our own affairs here.

Dust off your weapons and join us! Bring your wallet, for you shall need it. Or be left behind in the dust.... kinda like your buddy Bespin Han. Oya!

Attachments

• hypcat.gif
    hypcat.gif
    3.2 MB · Views: 33
I would want a headsculpt with this one. I don’t even remember what Axe looks like under the helmet but I remember Koska.

That's because you're not a woman, ha. Simon Kassianides is not exactly hard to look at, and he is also well-built. Mandos are disgustingly hot, be they male or female. I don't have to have Axe unhelmeted, but it'd be a plus.

Attachments

• axe02.jpg
    axe02.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 36
I'm tempted by this one. Beautiful looking fig. As posted above, the blue is fantastic. Far more likely to get this if there's a headsculpt even though she'd probably end up with helmeted head on, battling alongside Bo-Katan and season 2 chromed up Mando.
I think the Fett flipper would look right at home in a display like that.
Or sat on Big Bad Boba's pimp chair, feet resting on a recently flipped Fett.

Back