1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am usually a "headsculpt or no" collector. But with Axe and Koska I am good with the being helmeted and jet packs firing behind Bo (as per the display).

But still, the option is ALWAYS nice.

Strictly helmets on for the Night Owls for me. I never expected Ax Woves to look that good in figure form, I thought he was kind of boring looking in the show.

Strictly helmets on for the Night Owls for me. I never expected Ax Woves to look that good in figure form, I thought he was kind of boring looking in the show.
Exactly, helmets on for me too.

I doubt they would have shown this many of the Night Owls if they all would have headsculpts.

No headsculpt should also keep the price reasonable too.

I would want a headsculpt with this one. I don’t even remember what Axe looks like under the helmet but I remember Koska.

I'd say these two figures are going to be released once we are into S3 of Mando. So a while aways yet.

Many will say they have been cancelled in the meantime I think.

So many other S2 figures to go up before them.

But just my thoughts.

We need a Koska sculpt. She had her helmet off when she was making Boba her *****, and surely I'm not the only one who wants to recreate that scene. :chase

68b05115d65190e206255c72b3030b5bdeaf7f45.gifv

Would love a headsculpt but it's not a deal breaker. The vibrant blue just looks so good, even more so than Bo.

We need a Koska sculpt. She had her helmet off when she was making Boba her *****, and surely I'm not the only one who wants to recreate that scene. :chase

68b05115d65190e206255c72b3030b5bdeaf7f45.gifv

Poor Axe Woves. Imagine coming out of the toilet after taking a dump and finding your helmet on the floor there, with everybody gone without a trace.

Poor Axe Woves. Imagine coming out of the toilet after taking a dump and finding your helmet on the floor there, with everybody gone without a trace.

Who knows, maybe taking that **** saved his life. I was always surprised when none of the heroes bit the dust in that final S2 episode....

May the Dump be with you.

Back