1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope so, but the presenter said, "...there's part of a portrait in there."

Ah damn, that sucks. Personally, I don't even want a headsculpt since the helmet will always be on her. But she's been shown enough times without one that including a Ming-Na Wen headsculpt shouldn't even be a question.

She had her helmet off enough for the figure to warrant one. Plus she is a main BoBF character.

You'd think, right?

But there is a question about Koska, Cobb and Fennec... and their missing head sculpts.

I don't think I'm picking up any of them but I certainly won't consider it if there isn't a head sculpt of the actor.
I think it simply means that their preorders aren't right around the corner. They had time to put the proto together but not time to get head sculpt approval (or likely even do a head sculpt). It's also very possible that some never get made at all... I mean look at the wasteland of prior SDCC reveals that never saw the light of day.

Fennec's the only one I'd bet on for sure getting a headsculpt... the others I'm not even sure if they'll make it to production, especially Cobb and Axe.

If there was not going to be a headsculpt, they would have just closed the helmet completely with no "partial" about it. They wont be passing on a Ming headsculpt, trust.

Koska or Axe, maybe. But this girl, no

Typically when HT reveals a figure at a Con, if they have an option to conceal the face, they will. I think they do this to avoid getting a negative first reaction ( "Likeness is way off, pass!") Or like others said, they could be waiting for approval.

When they first displayed Doc from BTTF , he was wearing the sunglasses every time, until official pics went up.

fs1.jpg

fs2.jpg

Last edited:
Back