Hot Toys - The Mandalorian - Axe Woves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah there isn’t much exciting about this guy at all and it feels like a really phoned in release from hot toys that they know people will be interested in for their Mando shelf. For me, I’m good with just Bo and (potentially) Koska. This guy just didn’t have any resonating impact on me as a character, and it is a very basic figure without anything too special. It’s cool that it was released this quickly though, I hope they can at least keep this up with the repaints and remakes to speed up the production schedule (or at least, stay on time).

I'm bummed no headsculpt, but otherwise looks awesome. These two jingobell pics in particular I thought were cool.
FB_IMG_1669717428639.jpg

FB_IMG_1669717437966.jpg

Yeah, just like the death watch figure this is such a yawner, the only one I'm 100% on Is Koska because those braids are hot.

I still can’t believe hot toys made a minor character like axe woves before han bespin, mace, padme, greedo, ot C3po, and so on. I don’t want to here about reuse or mandalorian being popular. I’m going to go light myself on fire. Axe woves…

I still can’t believe hot toys made a minor character like axe woves before han bespin, mace, padme, greedo, ot C3po, and so on. I don’t want to here about reuse or mandalorian being popular. I’m going to go light myself on fire. Axe woves…
Howard can't see the forrest for the tree's.

Greedo is a more minor character than Axe Woves :lol

Seriously

Back