Hot Toys The Flash speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but is it realistic to expect Marvel to continue with the same incredible momentum without bumps in the road and having some
I don’t think that is such a realistic expectation anymore.
That incredible momentum hasn’t been present for a good few years and it’ll take some exceptional F4 or X-Men casting to bring it back up to scratch.
GOTG is viewed by many as the last film with any ties to the golden age of the MCU. People are going to see the send off of these characters we’ve been attached to for so long.
Are Marvel putting out new characters that the audience are bonding with to the same extent fans did with the OG avengers and Phase 2 introductions?
Are people flocking to the theatre or Disney plus to watch all the latest content? The viewing figures strongly suggest not.

the odds of failure or disappointing storylines or box office results become more likely. Which should result in reassessments and adjustments.
That’s far too rational an approach to identify areas for improvement with your product. We’re in the modern era of content creation now where the rule is to preemptively insult and shame a fanbase into seeing your movie/show while shifting any accountability from themselves and, when the box office takings/viewing figures are pitiful and the lacklustre reviews are in, double down and keep blaming those racist/sexist/homophobic/basement dwelling incel, troll etc. fans.
Just wait. When The Marvels doesn’t make a billion, it won’t be because the characters simply don’t have that kind of box office pull; it’ll be because the viewing public hate women and brown people.

Reassessing and readjusting first requires the people involved to believe they aren’t making flawless, culturally essential and ‘life-saving’ (literal quote) media. The problem can’t possibly lie at their feet. We’re the ones who need to change.
When the prevailing notion within studios is to prioritise the wants of the ‘creative team’ over what actually sells, we’ll be stuck in Phase 4 forever.

That Hot Toys exhibition is awesome news! I'm trying to contain my excitement just in case it's mostly their stupid cosbabies lol. I wish the exhibition was sooner, but hopefully the long wait means more figures to show by then.

Last edited:
That Hot Toys exhibition is awesome news! I'm trying to contain my excitement just in case it's mostly their stupid cosbabies lol. I wish the exhibition was sooner, but hopefully the long wait means more figures to show by then.
I'm pretty sure HK uses the dd-mm-yyyy date format, so that should start on June 9th and continue until July 9th. So not that long of a wait.

I'm pretty sure HK uses the dd-mm-yyyy date format, so that should start on June 9th and continue until July 9th. So not that long of a wait.
lol oh wow you're right, I completely misread the date! :lol That's great, I can't wait! I'm buying everything they make from this, even if the movie is terrible lol (hopefully it won't be)

I’m at least getting the Keaton Batman from the movie. Maybe The Flash too.

Supergirl and Batfleck are wait and see. Kind of sounds like Affleck’s role might not be much and I’m halfsie on the suit.

To catch up with The Flash – DC speedster’s upcoming adventure on the big-screen, Hot Toys is treating fans to a large scale exhibition in Hong Kong as the first stop. Drop by to see our exciting line-ups from this widely-anticipated blockbuster.

#TheFlash #hottoyscollectibles
View attachment 641723
This is cool, thanks for sharing this info!!

Looking better in those pics. Basically Batman should never be seen in the day.

I do prefer the yellow belt but it's not big deal really.

Interesting point, the literal darkness and shadows aid Batman and he utilizes it to great effect. Some state that seeing the bat suit in broad daylight makes it look rather goofy, and I can see that. For instance in TDKT we only saw Batman during the nightfall and then in TDKR we finally see him in the daytime; I recall reading that for some he looked quite silly, though for me I thought he stIll looked b-a. (To be fair if a superhero suit was worn in a real-world setting, it would look rather ‘silly’ :lol )

Interesting point, the literal darkness and shadows aid Batman and he utilizes it to great effect. Some state that seeing the bat suit in broad daylight makes it look rather goofy, and I can see that. For instance in TDKT we only saw Batman during the nightfall and then in TDKR we finally see him in the daytime; I recall reading that for some he looked quite silly, though for me I thought he stIll looked b-a. (To be fair if a superhero suit was worn in a real-world setting, it would look rather ‘silly’ :lol )
I agree that Batman tends to look better in dark scenes versus ones that are well lit. That has thrown me off a bit in the trailers for The Flash. It’s not a deal breaker by any means though.

Also not as though it’s the first time Batman has been shown in the daylight on film (The Dark Knight Rises, Justice League).

I agree that Batman tends to look better in dark scenes versus ones that are well lit. That has thrown me off a bit in the trailers for The Flash. It’s not a deal breaker by any means though.

Also not as though it’s the first time Batman has been shown in the daylight on film (The Dark Knight Rises, Justice League).
I still think that scene in Rises would have been better shot at night. Even more so had he shown up in the Begins suit after Bane had wrecked the other suit.

FxdHIEVaMAMoFu6

The more they show, the less interest I have in the film. Why didn't they leave Keatons Batman alone? What has to do Burtons Gotham with anything else? Wouldn't be a better option to bring a different aspect Afflecks Batman in alternative universe? Sometimes I think that it is the toy industry writing the scripts.
...and that's why we still love Keatons Batman so much.

The more they show, the less interest I have in the film. Why didn't they leave Keatons Batman alone? What has to do Burtons Gotham with anything else? Wouldn't be a better option to bring a different aspect Afflecks Batman in alternative universe? Sometimes I think that it is the toy industry writing the scripts.

For me should have been Jeffrey Dean Morgan in the Flashpoint story as Batflecks father. Have Lauren Cohen as the Joker. Mamoa and Gadot battling each other too.

Have Keaton do some sort of Batman Beyond story as a final 3rd movie.

Dc Comics Batman GIF

Back